Non-Country Debate user SSj_Ness about rape..

Thread that is not connected to a particular country or miscellaneous posts

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
I guess currently his gimmick is posting gross shit on my profile like an edgelord
He told me he'd dig up "worse" pedophilic copypastas, be ready for that. He "doesn't read" them but somehow knows which are worse than others lol

Unlike you. Note you have a CF quote. I assume you condone his copypasta?
I don't, do you?

Still, enjoy getting groomed by the sock wanker nonce, you seem to be getting along real fine. Maybe you can hop on that 4chan dating site...
Jelly? We're not kids so you shouldn't be.

View attachment 52495
My granny tranny hypno posts are working.View attachment 52497
You just have me on high alert here on OF specifically. You're a real gross guy though lol

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Lmao, he's posting granny trannies.

In less than two pages I got him to help do what he had got butt hurt at me for: help me derail a shit thread.
It's on topic if it's shitting on ssj once but you're too retarded to see the nuance. Like you're too retarded to see the nonce, that's why you defend him.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
It's on topic if it's shitting on ssj once but you're too retarded to see the nuance.

The nuance: iTs DiFfErEnT wHeN I dO iT.

why-do-boy-dogs-hump-other-boy-dogs-01.jpg

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I don't, do you?
Why are you using it then under you profile? Seems strange. CF can affirm that I don't avow gore n shit, it's not my things, but I can stop him, and it's funny to see the short bus hypocrites shoot spaghetti from their nostrils. Really, you are a hypocrite for quoting CF like that. And fell for his shit.

Remember, you are ok with all the degen shit on Commie Farms (feigning ignorance, then trying to Squealer spin it). You avow that.

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
Why are you using it then under you profile?
Because his pedo posting shouldn't be forgotten.

CF can affirm that I don't avow gore n shit, it's not my things
Do you disavow his pedo post or not, pedo? Based on nothing you've accused me, yet he posts his pedopasta and you're silent. Hmm...

Really, you are a hypocrite for quoting CF like that
Defending your pedo buddy huh? Birds of a feather.

View attachment 52500
Anti abortion nonces love to stick together.
Pro abortion based.
"Everyone I don't like is a nonce!" screams the pedo poster.

@SSj_Ness look your defender is posting zoophilia
Not as bad as your pedo posting

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
No, see, you posted dogs boning which is apparently worse than pedoposting, so the twist is you're the villain!
Well apparently it's zoophilia even tho zoophilia have to contain a human. But the way this guy says nonce leads me to believe he's from some second world country that isn't America so I forgive him for being a complete retard.