Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Dark Ninja / Isaac Lee Flores / Dark Isaac / WarGreymon Productions

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Subtitle
An Emotional Bean's Journey

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
I'm sure @Anne Hathaway Fan is an actual pedophile. Idk we will see in the coming days.
Lets disengage for now and let them scream in the void
Translation: I'm either going to sleep or going to work so I can't post on either of these accounts, so I have to be like "come on internet friend let's leave these losers to it" to explain why both of us signed off at the same time.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
going to work
Yeah, that isn't it, is it?

Isaac is objectively too stupid for gainful employment. The pederast actually thought he was dox'in my YT account. Like it fucking matters. Oh and he "knows" other stuff about me. Not who I am, like we know that Isaac is Warrior of Shite. Oh again... he confirmed he is a nonce by calling Emp one... Emp whose channel Isaac was happy to use.

Isaac has been up ALL NIGHT doing this. What a sad/pathetic nonce of a failed man.

In the future, Isaac's kid will be telling some shrink about their pedophile dad.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Here's an out of context meme.
Au7-I21WlP1bXpwB_pZCoaZsA7ChV7amoKVakDUk1iw.jpeg

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
OH SHIT YOURE RIGHT.
Might need to dig up on @Anne Hathaway Fan .
Bryan is pretty obvious when it comes to socking

So let me get this straight.
@Anne Hathaway Fan , a possible Bryan sock is larping as a protector of kids even though his friends

-Empresa posts cartoon kids online
-Kengle says he's not into loli that much
-Crimson fucker. The proven registered sex offender is posting about child cooking and etc?
View attachment 54568

Hmm very interesting

Yes @Anne Hathaway Fan got banned from kiwifarms probably for supporting pedophiles.
If he is Bryan dunn then he's lying and is doing his socking thing again

Now everyone can see how schizophrenic this shit is. Replying to his alt like it wasn't him, now he's just replying to his main. The merge is real but it just applies to onion farms accounts.

Reason: I'm laughing way too hard at this.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Oh Empresa who posts cartoon pics of kids?
This gif from his Tenor account is rather sus
>She
Too funny to be a woman
Bryan is pretty obvious when it comes to socking
Lmao that would honestly blow my mind. Let's see if Hazel posting does anything
reface-2024-04-24-09-17-58.jpg

reface-2024-04-24-09-18-22.jpg

That's Dark Ninja from kiwifarms so they will defend each other.
:sherlock:
Crimson fucker. The proven registered sex offender is posting about child cooking and etc?
To be fair, it's a copypasta that's old enough to have back problems
I'm betting that this isn't warrior, but Socky winding me up. I'll give you 5 to 1 odds since it's the most probable scenario.
Lol I wouldn't do such a thing. Just makes you look silly when the accounts get merged
Also, doxx away
It's dox / doxing

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Could @Warrior of Light be correct? Is @Anne Hathaway Fan secretly @Battle of Brainiac (Bryan Dunn / Queen of Poz)?
It's schizo theory time
reface-2024-04-24-09-45-29.png

Cry-Cry took his toys and went home on 3-27
Screenshot_2024-04-24-09-25-04-06_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

Anne Hathaway Fan appeared here on 3-28
Screenshot_2024-04-24-09-25-20-36_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

"But I got banned the day before because I told Null to take a Midol"
Ah yes, but if you were KoP then you would have been on tilt that day due to getting exposed 🤔
The general janny aggression may have taken over, leading you to snipe at the notoriously thin skinned big broom.
Screenshot_2024-04-24-09-27-25-15_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

Bryan coincidentally appeared to take a break from KF during the time period in which Anne Hathaway Fan was active on KF 🤔
Screenshot_2024-04-24-09-38-22-81_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc (1).png

Screenshot_2024-04-24-10-13-33-37_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

What proof do we have that he's actually an OnA refugee? The first mention of it appears to be from an interaction in which I said "Oh, that sounds like either R/Drama or the OnA forums"

What is going on?
giphy (20).gif

Last edited by a moderator:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Sha sha sha! Dark Ninja the Feeble! Last we met I beheaded you swiftly, yet your sprit remains wandering this Earth unwilling to let your family live in peace knowing you were gone from this mortal realm. Any last words before I behead you once more? This task was given to me personally by the Emporor and I suspect you won't be coming back this time. This blade has been blessed by his majesty's personal onmyoji who imbued it with powerful demon-slaying properties.
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Last edited: