Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Dark Ninja / Isaac Lee Flores / Dark Isaac / WarGreymon Productions

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Subtitle
An Emotional Bean's Journey

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
1512574741556.png
>they know

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Why are you screaming at me sir?
I'm not screaming. That's the voices in your head. You got angry at me pointing out you are shit at this whole lark, the sha sha na na na na (that's a joke your aren't culturally developed enough to understand.
And making shit up
Citation needed.
Cringestorian X told me the same thing.
Name dropper(!) Dunnce would kill you tbh. That guy's got the "I may not know Ker-rah-tey, but I do know Ker-razy!"'s. I think Dunnce is the kind of person to bite in a row. You wouldn't stand a chance. Imagine the shame your family would suffer, Isaac Gaylord Flowerchild Dago-Wog-last-name, smote by Bryan Dunnce. Of all people. ANd to think... you never got a dinner.

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
I'm not screaming. That's the voices in your head. You got angry at me pointing out you are shit at this whole lark, the sha sha na na na na (that's a joke your aren't culturally developed enough to understand.

Citation needed.

Name dropper(!) Dunnce would kill you tbh. That guy's got the "I may not know Ker-rah-tey, but I do know Ker-razy!"'s. I think Dunnce is the kind of person to bite in a row. You wouldn't stand a chance. Imagine the shame your family would suffer, Isaac Gaylord Flowerchild Dago-Wog-last-name, smote by Bryan Dunnce. Of all people. ANd to think... you never got a dinner.
Sir! I'm gunna need you to calm down!
Thank you!

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Sir! I'm gunna need you to calm down!
Again, Isaac... Merely saying "Calm down" does not mean the other person is excited in anyway. You do this when you get extra uppity and upset. This is called a "tell" in poker. Accept it, Bryan, no matter the Faggoty-Anne he may be, you are more of a shirt-lifting mincer.

NG's Round-up... Isaac is shaping up well to be Ash's replacement. He's mentally unstable, projects a lot, and really is a lot more fuckwitted than he realizes.

Last edited:

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
Again, Isaac... Merely saying "Calm down" does not mean the other person is excited in anyway. You do this when you get extra uppity and upset. This is called a "tell" in poker. Accept it, Bryan, no matter the Faggoty-Anne he may be, you are more of a shirt-lifting mincer.

NG's Round-up... Isaac is shaping up well to be Ash's replacement. He's mentally unstable, projects a lot, and really is a lot fuckwitted than he realizes.
I honestly don't know why you're sending me rage paragraphs.
It's literally a 1v6 lol. In your favor you dummy 🤠

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I honestly don't know why you're sending me rage paragraphs.
Is that it? Say "oh you angry!" You haven't addressed any of my points, or acknowledged your errors. Can you admit that joshy (who your simp for) did actually look at Neko Shota, something a Kwiffar janny has admitted. It's a indicator of a certain personality disorder, y'know?
It's literally a 1v6 lol. In your favor you dummy
Cut a promo or STFU faggot. Plodwinson letting you on stream went to your head. And you were shit on that too. Sounded like you were having a panic attack. Were you?

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
Is that it? Say "oh you angry!" You haven't addressed any of my points, or acknowledged your errors. Can you admit that joshy (who your simp for) did actually look at Neko Shota, something a Kwiffar janny has admitted. It's a indicator of a certain personality disorder, y'know?

Cut a promo or STFU faggot. Plodwinson letting you on stream went to your head. And you were shit on that too. Sounded like you were having a panic attack. Were you?
Are you Anglo by chance?