• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

CogsDev

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
I don't know what killed it. It might have been by the time of the lockdown, it was pretty much dying out. There was a leak from the old PVCC a few years back with screenshots that were dated around 2012 or so.
I mean when they shut down registrations not covid lockdown.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
My theory with CogsDev is as follows , around the time of Bob's death he had to bribe cwc to not wear womens clothes , as evidence of cwcs burgeoning tranny-ness CogsDev slipped further into denial and madness he always denied cwc a spot in the sisterhood out of some alog tendency which grew worse until he tried to nuke the CWCki , yet can1ne / Marvin did not allow.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
My theory with CogsDev is as follows , around the time of Bob's death he had to bribe cwc to not wear womens clothes , as evidence of cwcs burgeoning tranny-ness CogsDev slipped further into denial and madness he always denied cwc a spot in the sisterhood out of some alog tendency which grew worse until he tried to nuke the CWCki , yet can1ne / Marvin did not allow.
Maybe add this to the Opening Post next time, and if you ever wanna see how lacking context a thread may have feel free to run it by me. I have the extra time at the moment due to personal matters. Adding this to the OP would help provide a timeline of the "trooning out" as you folks call it.

For me, I gatekeep tranny magic based on how much the person tries to not be too delusional on it and respects others on it. It really does boil down to being polite at the end of the day, so, why afford the politeness of a wanted social role when the individual does not respect others? It's why I slip back into Chris instead of Christine a lot. While I'm myself, a troon, I'd say that I act the most like a butch female. Everyone is different and it doesn't mean I feel comfortable with either restroom in public, but I never was in the first place so I don't care.

All that is to add weight to the next line;

CogsDev may be a tranny, but through the whole thread I've only seen examples of them using the bad parts to scape goat out of why they are so petty, bitchy and attention seeking. A true troon would have more feminine features and probably try a bit better to act like a mother to some people instead of just a spoiled brat. I get that princesses are supposed to complain but CWC and CogsDev just take the concept to a level where it has to be narcissistic tendency more than wanting a different social role. That's where my gatekeeping hits and I go, well maybe you gotta earn being a woman first biiiiiitch.

And stuff like that is why I know I'm a hag.

Did you add this into the OP? May as well just say bump to necro threads that new info has been added to?

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Placeholder:

CogsDev is the infamously genderfucked SJW admin of the notorious cabal known as the PvCC jokingly referred to as "the Stonecutters", named after the Private Villa of Corrupted Citizens from the Sonichu comics (which in that was a reference to the IRL PVCC)
CogsDev did not create the CWCKi by himself, yet when (s)he gained what (s)he perceived to be power (s)he held on for dear life.

CogsDev is a genderfucked individual whom at one point, tried to get CWC to cover up their own troonery. They were an admin for a cabal of trolls jokingly referred to as PvCC or "The Stonecutters". They were named after the Private Villa of Corrupted Citizens from the Sonichu[insert link] comics. (Thus referring to the actual PvCC through their reference. While not the creator of the CWCiki, they have held onto that title for dear life.

CogsDev was known to LARP as his sister, at first many placated CogsDev, yet at a certain point realised CogsDev had no sister and was in fact a tranny, This fact becomes infinitely funnier when you realize CogsDev did not consider Chris-Chan a true and honest member of the sisterhood (unlike CogsDev of course.)
Since 888chan many have suspected CogsDev went full SJW around the tomgirl saga, this streak of faggotry only made far worse by the evils of /gamergate/ CogsDev on the side of those vehemently anti-gamergate.
Perfect, just add a space here.

May want to just insert this and not have it post. (I have been at fault for this but I was stuck on mobile at the time)

CogsDev user page is filled with him powertripping and chastising users for not being aware of every intricacy of the site.
This goes to show what occurs when one let's their ego get out of control ad starts to ban users for no reason (sound familiar?) yet wonder why others want nothing to do with you in the slightest unless they absolutely have to deal with them.
Have an example of that to space or just add more spaces to keep it clear. Familiar to Jewsh? If so, add it.

If you search CogsDev backwards like how he spelt it on the CWCki you get his YouTube channel.
I'm surprised he wasn't more like ickeriss who was very proud of his YouTube exploits where he destroyed Chris's medallion and took the credit from his troll group who aimed to be the new PvCC.
View attachment 9918View attachment 9920
Only formatting issues here.

As you can see here CogsDev identified as a true and honest woman.
hlsw.org/profile/cogsdev (https://archive.ph/LY7Lb)
View attachment 9913
CogsDev rampant SJWism on display here, along with his fondness for touhou profile pictures the latter can be found on the profile's of many banned and Halal CWCKIforums and KF farms users.

Remember when Kim Wilson/LoveYouLongTime asked CWC for his PSN password gave it to Clyde Cash who proceeded to use it in order to scam CWC out of money? CogsDev does he watched it all happen.
psnprofiles.com/cogsdev (https://archive.ph/cMa3C)
View attachment 9911

Again, Cogsdev has touhou in his avatar truly the sign of a deranged mind.
osu.ppy.sh/users/cogsdev (https://archive.ph/zfKXN)
View attachment 9912

CogsDev DeviantArt page where someone asks if he's CogsDev of the "CWCki" and one of CogsDev sycophants correct this casual onlooker letting them know CogsDev is hecking cute and valid! And any man would be happy to have "her" as their very own boyfriend free girl.
Deviantart.com/CogsDev (https://archive.ph/akWzx)
View attachment 9907View attachment 9908
View attachment 9905
View attachment 9906

>CogsDev is too lazy to delete his Twitter and links his "private account" on his well known account.
https://twitter.com/cogsdev (https://archive.ph/HBJ83)
View attachment 9904
View attachment 9919

Whos who at the bottom.

Arjen is in a very exclusive club with bluespike as one of Chris's trolls who were told in the moment
"wew lad you're going to far." Arjen had to be told to lol calm down cause he was calling Chris names as he wept over his dead Aunt.
View attachment 9916

List of Sources:

If you can do this, you should try to do the OP on Kengle's letters from Christine. If not, I can try but I don't read all the rules and don't feel like getting myself banned yet again. Yes, I have alted back in, yes Null knows it's me, no, nobody cares cause I'm not in the middle of a panic attack anymore and thus am not breaking rules left and right.

And tbh, I made a gimmick post as my first post, so not all the rules matter. It matters on how annoying you're being when breaking the rules. I'm betting Kengle's thread got erased by a mod who thought they were still being pushed into one thread. There is another in the prospering grounds that could be used to add more context to the Kengle letter thread and is looking to collaborate as is.

Last edited: