Kiwifarms Associate does anyone know where Cogsdev disappeared to?

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

Assley Butsmell

Remarkable Onion
IIRC, despite Josh pretending, he didn't invent let alone contributed to the birth of KF. It was Cogsdev that made it and later gave the ownership to Josh.
Was KF any better before our pizza coma boy got a hold of it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I actually googled cogsdev to see if anything recent would come up but i found this onionfarms article as the second result instead. Nice to know this site is starting to show up more as top search results.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
IIRC, despite Josh pretending, he didn't invent let alone contributed to the birth of KF. It was Cogsdev that made it and later gave the ownership to Josh.
Was KF any better before our pizza coma boy got a hold of it?
I joined before the change and it was a small forum then. If you weren't into "no shit too minor" stuff about Chris, it had little to offer.

Chris fanbois would probably say it was better before, but if the forum went back to Chris as its primary focus there would be a mass exodus of current members.

Rommeler

Baby Onion
Cogsdev was an obese british communist troon recluse who lived on public assistance. He was also likely an ex-goon.

Rommeler

Baby Onion
SA was the first place I ever heard of Chris (and Uli) so you could be right about that.
I'm not 100% sure if he was. He was atleast heavily associated with posters from the LF forum, who were massively influential with the online left in the late 00's-early 10's. They picked up a lot of people who weren't really on SA to begin with. Most of them seem to have disappeared at this point now though.