Christian Weston Chandler / “Chris Chan” / Christine Weston Chandler /

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
So right now we’re just waiting on sentencing. Does that mean he’s gonna live in like a halfway home, jail or is he going to go to prison? Wait is there a chance he returns to his old home?

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
So right now we’re just waiting on sentencing. Does that mean he’s gonna live in like a halfway home, jail or is he going to go to prison? Wait is there a chance he returns to his old home?
Unless he walks 100% he isn't going back is my guess.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
Most likely outcome is that the conditions of his special plea have now been satisfied and the legal system is finished with him.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
The case against Chris has been formally ended with a dismissal, as predicted.
1692998065974.png

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
The case against Chris has been formally ended with a dismissal, as predicted.
View attachment 38644
"You mean to tell me: My epic trolling crusade where I actively made a spectacle, and arguably made Chris Chan the most unprosecutable individual on the planet, back fired? How could this KEEP happening to me?
DON'T THEY REALIZE KIWIFARMS AND MY TROLLING CRUSADE WILL SAVE THE WEST?!"

Honestly. I truly believe Chris Chan could commit almost any crime and his crimes would be dismissed regardless of evidence because the second the judge has to deal with lunatics around the lunatic is the second he says fuck it and just dismisses the case.

Assley Butsmell

Remarkable Onion
"You mean to tell me: My epic trolling crusade where I actively made a spectacle, and arguably made Chris Chan the most unprosecutable individual on the planet, back fired? How could this KEEP happening to me?

Honestly. I truly believe Chris Chan could commit almost any crime and his crimes would be dismissed regardless of evidence because the second the judge has to deal with lunatics around the lunatic is the second he says fuck it and just dismisses the case.
Not really. To put on my legal "ecccspurtiss" hat:
1) We don't know what evidence of rape or incest the prosecutors had other than Null's phone call. The defense lawyer - bless his soul - successfully sealed the case so nothing was publicized (enough) for us to know what information the prosecutors had.
2) the concept of evidence admissibility often escapes the general mass. There are many times that evidences cannot be used against the defendents because they are deemed "inadmissible" i.e. hearsay, illegally obtained evidence, calls to the state of mind, relevance, etc.

I'd argue that A LOT OF stuff published online by anonymous people and possibly, even Chris himself, are inadmissible due to hearsay and relevance. The reason people are losing shit is that the US legal system worked the way it intended. Whether the design itself is flawed is an entirely separate question. I can even imagine the defense lawyer successfully arguing that there are obscene number of anonymous people with malicious interception of his client for perverse entertainment, so any attempt of "public lynching" might have only backfired and helped Chris in long run.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker

I am not so sure of this. I ran across this: § 19.2-303.6. Deferred disposition in a criminal case; persons with autism or intellectual disabilities.

Chris Chan basically fulfilled the requirements of whatever conditions were assigned to him by the court. It may have been autism but I have a feeling those letters may have helped get him off. Why? Because I think the court decided that throwing a delusional schizophrenic momo (Mommy Molester) singing that he's Jesus Chris in gen pop would basically be akin to signing his death warrant.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Not really. To put on my legal "ecccspurtiss" hat:
1) We don't know what evidence of rape or incest the prosecutors had other than Null's phone call. The defense lawyer - bless his soul - successfully sealed the case so nothing was publicized (enough) for us to know what information the prosecutors had.
2) the concept of evidence admissibility often escapes the general mass. There are many times that evidences cannot be used against the defendents because they are deemed "inadmissible" i.e. hearsay, illegally obtained evidence, calls to the state of mind, relevance, etc.

I'd argue that A LOT OF stuff published online by anonymous people and possibly, even Chris himself, are inadmissible due to hearsay and relevance. The reason people are losing shit is that the US legal system worked the way it intended. Whether the design itself is flawed is an entirely separate question. I can even imagine the defense lawyer successfully arguing that there are obscene number of anonymous people with malicious interception of his client for perverse entertainment, so any attempt of "public lynching" might have only backfired and helped Chris in long run.
Yeah honestly I should've clarified this, that end bit was mainly a joke on how insane his orbiters are.
I agree, and I generally repeat this for other cases because it's true. Fun fact: Internet screenshots can't be used as proof usually, they're hearsay and might inflict prejudice.
Likewise you don't need to know someone's name to report them for a crime, almost all platforms will have a way to say: "This person is committing an actual crime." Granted you can be fined if you falsely report someone that isn't a crime.

And on that point: I don't think the law is flawed, honestly the idea is actually pretty good.
Screenshots can be faked, they can be taken out of context, and further they can invoke unfair prejudice against someone.
Here's two examples.
  1. You are insanely well documented individual, whom by all definitions has been legally stalked and harassed, and every stupid thought you've ever had you had just blurted out for everyone to see. And now you're being charged with murder, (you didn't commit it in this case.)
    Now would unfair prejudice can be someone taking you saying: "I wish my trolls would just die!" Five years ago, long before the would-be fake murder. Showing this to a jury would be unfair because it paints an unfair bias towards you without any direct evidence. Now there are some exceptions to this rule but carry on to the second example.
  2. Imagine you are one those posters that spams this emote way too much. 😭. Now you might be weird but in a case where you're being charged with murder, (you didn't commit it again,) it might taint the jury's opinion of you. Because just because you're a bad person, or even a weird person, doesn't mean you're guilty of the charged crime.
People kind of forget is that law isn't just a tool to protect the innocent; but also to fairly punish the guilty as well.
I am not so sure of this. I ran across this: § 19.2-303.6. Deferred disposition in a criminal case; persons with autism or intellectual disabilities.

Chris Chan basically fulfilled the requirements of whatever conditions were assigned to him by the court. It may have been autism but I have a feeling those letters may have helped get him off. Why? Because I think the court decided that throwing a delusional schizophrenic momo (Mommy Molester) singing that he's Jesus Chris in gen pop would basically be akin to signing his death warrant.
Likely, though he probably would've been sent to a mental-ward for the rest of life if he was actually convicted.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Recently I watched this video again to remind myself what a fucking psychopath this woman is:

100% the CIA is gonna hire her to update their blacksite rendition programs for the zoomer generation.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Yeah honestly I should've clarified this, that end bit was mainly a joke on how insane his orbiters are.
I agree, and I generally repeat this for other cases because it's true. Fun fact: Internet screenshots can't be used as proof usually, they're hearsay and might inflict prejudice.
Likewise you don't need to know someone's name to report them for a crime, almost all platforms will have a way to say: "This person is committing an actual crime." Granted you can be fined if you falsely report someone that isn't a crime.

And on that point: I don't think the law is flawed, honestly the idea is actually pretty good.
Screenshots can be faked, they can be taken out of context, and further they can invoke unfair prejudice against someone.
Here's two examples.
  1. You are insanely well documented individual, whom by all definitions has been legally stalked and harassed, and every stupid thought you've ever had you had just blurted out for everyone to see. And now you're being charged with murder, (you didn't commit it in this case.)
    Now would unfair prejudice can be someone taking you saying: "I wish my trolls would just die!" Five years ago, long before the would-be fake murder. Showing this to a jury would be unfair because it paints an unfair bias towards you without any direct evidence. Now there are some exceptions to this rule but carry on to the second example.
  2. Imagine you are one those posters that spams this emote way too much. 😭. Now you might be weird but in a case where you're being charged with murder, (you didn't commit it again,) it might taint the jury's opinion of you. Because just because you're a bad person, or even a weird person, doesn't mean you're guilty of the charged crime.
People kind of forget is that law isn't just a tool to protect the innocent; but also to fairly punish the guilty as well.

Likely, though he probably would've been sent to a mental-ward for the rest of life if he was actually convicted.
Chris Chan was always insane. It could be jelly beans in Barbs Bush for all I care. Chris Chan wouldn't survive prison. Look what happened to his body in jail. He looked like a dying corpse.

And speak of the devil. The worthless fuck himself making a video on Chris Chan. Pot calling the kettle black

Why does this fucking video exist………..

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
He didn't commit murder and even if he had he would have become eligible to seek release at some point (the only reason Andrea Yates isn't in the community is because she refuses to seek release each time the opportunity comes up).

A shitload of content has been uploaded to Chris's DeviantArt account over the last week.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Last edited:

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
For the rest of life? LMAO.

We're talking about Christine Weston Chandler, not Albert Fish.
If you're sent to a mental hospital, under the pretense of criminal action, because the court rules you cannot be held responsible for any crimes under the reason of insanity: It is arguably worse in many cases, and individuals in mental hospitals whom are arguably sane will have a very difficult time even getting sent back to a prison, or being released for that matter, because proving sanity is a lot harder than proving insanity.

And yes: I don't think Chris is healthy, I'm honestly surprised he's alive today. I legitimately think body might fail him within the next 3 years.