Christian Weston Chandler / “Chris Chan” / Christine Weston Chandler /

Yorpsuntus

Registered
Fuck you all. I forced myself through 45 episodes of GenoSamuel's documentary with Chris Chan and there is no reason why you blew this single person into such grand proportion. He is literally like the most generic autistic man that I've ever met. Perhaps you all inflate this boring retard's ego to the extent that you have because you also desire yourselves - a bunch of big boring retards - to also have their own ego inflate for no reasons and no accomplishments. Here is my middle-finger for all of you autistic goblin mtf retardniggers that wasted my time.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Don't Call Anyone.gif
K

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Fuck you all. I forced myself through 45 episodes of GenoSamuel's documentary with Chris Chan and there is no reason why you blew this single person into such grand proportion. He is literally like the most generic autistic man that I've ever met. Perhaps you all inflate this boring retard's ego to the extent that you have because you also desire yourselves - a bunch of big boring retards - to also have their own ego inflate for no reasons and no accomplishments. Here is my middle-finger for all of you autistic goblin mtf retardniggers that wasted my time.
Blame Cwckiforums and ED. They are the ones who blew CWC into stardom, not us.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
first and foremost you are missing a lot of context.
cwc is heavily documented because cwc considered the documentation of his life, antics and various eccentricities to be a form of trolling In and of itself.
this is why even to this day other lolcows are heavily documented, it worked with cwc.
the rest sort of spread from there.

Dr Pepper

Dr Pepper Rules
Registered
But you have to admit the shit is both sad and sometimes funny.

Idiotus Maximus

Registered
I dont think one can really dismiss CWC as "just a generic autist". He used to drink his own semen in order to "recycle" it, he regularly shits himself, he made a Sonichu medallion out of Crayola Model Magic and then proceeded to shove the thing up his ass, he used to walk around with a shirt that read "want woman", his duck is bent at a 45 degree angle, and, oh yeah almost forgot, he repeatedly raped his own dementia-ridden mother... and this is just a mere fraction of the things Chrissy has gotten up to over the years. Also, as others have pointed out, he was the OG to put his entire twisted horror show of a life on front street for the world to see. Without Chris, there'd be no KF, and no OF either. Like him or loathe him, you gotta hand it to the creepy little fucknut.