• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Christian Weston Chandler / “Chris Chan” / Christine Weston Chandler /

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
You guys suprised chris has been incarcerated as long as he has been? I can't help but feel bad for the guy. He was so used to overstimulation from videogames and little freedoms, and to suddenly have that all taken away... And the nightmare is still ongoing a year+ later.

It's just a fairly frequent thought I have.
@Yorpsuntus barb groomed cwc, rendered him defenseless, kept him as her emotional husband forced him to sleep next to her or she would threaten suicide.
(she'd do this often when bob was alive, when bob asked her to clean the hoard for instance).
it's a shitty situation for all involved that his last line of defense the cwcki ala pvcc old guard thought "hey, let's make him more vulnerable".

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
@Yorpsuntus barb groomed cwc, rendered him defenseless, kept him as her emotional husband forced him to sleep next to her or she would threaten suicide.
(she'd do this often when bob was alive, when bob asked her to clean the hoard for instance).
it's a shitty situation for all involved that his last line of defense the cwcki ala pvcc old guard thought "hey, let's make him more vulnerable".
BARB 👏 CONSENTED 👏

Stolos0001

Registered
Chris Chan brought this upon himself.
In the back of my mind it feels like its been going on for quite a wile, or they have flirted with the idea for a wile then gave in. Also In around 2018/19 Chris defended a mom and son who had been caught and arrested for the same thing. Then again barb has dementia and is rather frail so im likely wrong. I don't know...something is just off about all of it....

Some Random Sperg

Baby Onion
Blame Cwckiforums and ED. They are the ones who blew CWC into stardom, not us.

first and foremost you are missing a lot of context.
cwc is heavily documented because cwc considered the documentation of his life, antics and various eccentricities to be a form of trolling In and of itself.
this is why even to this day other lolcows are heavily documented, it worked with cwc.
the rest sort of spread from there.
To add on to that, CWC was basically the perfect trolling target. He reacted in the most over the top and dramatic way imaginable, which is exactly what a troll would want. Had CWC not been so triggered by the trolls, he wouldn't have become the definitive lolcow.

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
Fuck you all. I forced myself through 45 episodes of GenoSamuel's documentary with Chris Chan and there is no reason why you blew this single person into such grand proportion. He is literally like the most generic autistic man that I've ever met. Perhaps you all inflate this boring retard's ego to the extent that you have because you also desire yourselves - a bunch of big boring retards - to also have their own ego inflate for no reasons and no accomplishments. Here is my middle-finger for all of you autistic goblin mtf retardniggers that wasted my time.
I think CWC might have schizophrenia, he sees things that are not there and talks about things that don't exist in the real world.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
FhhXhJaXgAEt5T1.jpg

So Chris Chan got added as a non-playable NPC and I'm very disgusted that GameFreak would make an NPC based on Chris Chan of all people. Scarlet and Violet have some weird poorly timed events even though the game was made in 2020 before the doing your mom arc that happened in 2021 so I hope GameFreak changes the character's design in an update patch before people try to cancel GameFreak over the sex pests shit. lol

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
FhhXhJaXgAEt5T1.jpg

So Chris Chan got added as a non-playable NPC and I'm very disgusted that GameFreak would make an NPC based on Chris Chan of all people. Scarlet and Violet have some weird poorly timed events even though the game was made in 2020 before the doing your mom arc that happened in 2021 so I hope GameFreak changes the character's design in an update patch before people try to cancel GameFreak over the sex pests shit. lol
me two

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
Classic, pre-tranny, circa 2009 Chris is a great character. He was equal parts endearing and cringe. He was never family friendly, but nonetheless iconic. I for one love seeing references to classic Chris in media.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Classic, pre-tranny, circa 2009 Chris is a great character. He was equal parts endearing and cringe. He was never family friendly, but nonetheless iconic. I for one love seeing references to classic Chris in media.
You like old Chris kino? I gotchu buddy.

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
FhhXhJaXgAEt5T1.jpg

Bruh. If there's anyone that deserved to be cancelled, it's Chris Chan.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Was trawling Archive.org and this popped up. Didn't see it posted.

NSFW/L

Last edited by a moderator: