• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Orbiter Chris And PVCC! / Brandon Kennedy thread

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Absolutely not. I think first off we need to be aware that every Internet personality is important no matter how they present themselves. Furthermore, we should really have Internet personalities everywhere be openly accepted and appreciated. Even the small guy deserves attention. That is my thought process and why I came back to YouTube with my channel FMK.
1662347969969.png

Did you ever get answers to these questions?

sick twist

Baby Onion
Absolutely not. I think first off we need to be aware that every Internet personality is important no matter how they present themselves. Furthermore, we should really have Internet personalities everywhere be openly accepted and appreciated. Even the small guy deserves attention. That is my thought process and why I came back to YouTube with my channel FMK.
I couldn't agree more. We need more people in their own words really.

Question here though, what exactly does HupCap dislike you so much over? He seems like he has little justice crusades and must have accidently landed on you.

I couldn't agree more. We need more people in their own words really.

Question here though, what exactly does HupCap dislike you so much over? He seems like he has little justice crusades and must have accidently landed on you.
He hates me because allegedly I did a ton of shit to him. Like I remember one story my friend told me about how he got lube juice and thought it was candy shit and so he tasted it when it was my friend. He thought I hacked his sister’s credit card when he put it on some fucking fake website that steals your info. He claimed he wanted to commit a 9/11 so I reported that (and linked the video where he said it) that he wanted to do this act to the Anime Expo he was going too so they told him he couldn’t go. You know, the usual shit.

sick twist

Baby Onion
He hates me because allegedly I did a ton of shit to him. Like I remember one story my friend told me about how he got lube juice and thought it was candy shit and so he tasted it when it was my friend. He thought I hacked his sister’s credit card when he put it on some fucking fake website that steals your info. He claimed he wanted to commit a 9/11 so I reported that (and linked the video where he said it) that he wanted to do this act to the Anime Expo he was going too so they told him he couldn’t go. You know, the usual shit.
Wow. So you reported his fed post against the Anime Expo?

how did you learn and grow in the time since?
Well firstly, understanding all points of view instead of just my own. Secondly, understanding that everyone is different and has their own way to maturity. Thirdly, just been through a lot emotionally to help me mature into a better person that understands more. Usual shit.

sick twist

Baby Onion
I reported his post to the Anime Expo because I felt like with the words he was spewing he could potentially be a danger to society and could cause a mass shooting or bombing.
Wait, I thought the issue was he said he was going to do it. He was inciting others to violence?

Also, what did he do specifically to you?

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Well firstly, understanding all points of view instead of just my own. Secondly, understanding that everyone is different and has their own way to maturity. Thirdly, just been through a lot emotionally to help me mature into a better person that understands more. Usual shit.
What sort of things did you go through emotionally that helped you become a better person.

Wait, I thought the issue was he said he was going to do it. He was inciting others to violence?

Also, what did he do specifically to you?
He did a little of both. He did nothing to me that I really feel like motivated me to go after him originally. Just really annoying and sad.