Orbiter Chris And PVCC! / Brandon Kennedy thread

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
2nd generation lolcows are fascinating:

I’m typing this on an iPhone be aware.
Why would I dox some guy who isn’t worth my time?
There’s no point in doing that. I’m here to discuss things that interest me not be an internet cyber bully.
Ok, link the tweet or Facebook post when you're done.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
1662344889624.png

:story::story::story::story::story::story::story::story::story::story::story::story::story:

Well... damn lmao. Alrighty then.

Like I said, not a fake and not looking to bully or belittle anyone or be belittled. Not a personal army either. Looking to be in a community where we all can appreciate each other and discuss fun things.

naught

Registered
Like I said, not a fake and not looking to bully or belittle anyone or be belittled. Not a personal army either. Looking to be in a community where we all can appreciate each other and discuss fun things.
you cant come into this and expect to be spoonfed.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Okay. I'll bite. What step in your quest to find a community to discuss fun things led you to choose a drama/lolcow forum since you don't want to be cyberbullied.

Easy. I love discussing Chris Chan, people like Cyraxx, and I know you guys post Chris letters from his jail and what not. I figure I can do videos on those and get support for them.

naught

Registered
Sopo fed? Not expecting that. Came here for funny Chris content.
Easy. I love discussing Chris Chan, people like Cyraxx, and I know you guys post Chris letters from his jail and what not. I figure I can do videos on those and get support for them.
Spoonfed*
tell us more about yourself: also, feel free to use the search function https://www.onionfarms.com/threads/kiwifarms-inner-circle-drama.1799/