Orbiter Chris And PVCC! / Brandon Kennedy thread

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Well they’re in my personal life. I would like to keep my personal life and internet life separately thanks.
Nahhh you tell people all about how you make your GF cum 7 whole times in one day. That's mixing online and offline stuff.
Code:
<Isamuken188>She says I have the biggest dick (aside from one guy) out of all the guys shes been with.

<Isamuken188>Sometimes my dick has trouble getting in her. and lol condoms ruin sex.

<Ocular-Penetration>cant you make her wet?

<Isamuken188>I make her orgasm like about... 7 times in total in one day.

<Ocular-Penetration>before sex, tard!

<Isamuken188>7 times I made her orgasm.

<Isamuken188>O.o

<Isamuken188>She says I'm the best she's had.

<Isamuken188>"It feels really huge"-My gf during sex.

<Isamuken188>My hand smelled like her vag one one day.

<Ocular-Penetration>I wonder if you realize women can be faking it when they just want to get over with it

<Isamuken188>Faking what?

<Isamuken188>She usually lets me finish first.

<Isamuken188>We just went out that day, she usually doesn't have sex with guys as much as me.

<Isamuken188>Yeah, we had been talking for a week.

<Ocular-Penetration>What was the first and second suspension for anyway?

<Ocular-Penetration>You mentioned something about a fight

<Isamuken188>The first was getting in a fight with someone (cuz they were choking me) and the second because I was arguing with some girl over Skype.

<Isamuken188>She called the cops on me too. My mom sucks at defending me btw.

<Ocular-Penetration>So tell us about your relationship with your girlfriend

<Isamuken188>I was just casually talking to her (about my suspension she wanted to kick the girl I argued with ass). I just talked about how I'm not good with women and get used, she said the same and said she needed someone to just mess around with at one point she said she was ugly. I told her "No you're not", and after that she just started using smiley faces.

<Isamuken188>And a lot more emoticons, so I sorta knew she wanted me (women online usually do that when they start liking me in a way).

<Isamuken188>She said I could be her snuggle buddy.

<Ocular-Penetration>So...how's your foreplay?

<Isamuken188> Foreplay?

<Ocular-Penetration>especially if she's more experienced, she should have adviced you to do something

<Isamuken188>Actually... I was the only guy she did it on the first day with...

<Ocular-Penetration>I mean, if you have feelings for her, you prolly dont want her to bleed by going in dry

<Isamuken188>she

*long silence*

<Isamuken188>She's not really judgmental or prejudice. She says I'm really good, even when we're not fucking.

<Ocular-Penetration>eh...

<Ocular-Penetration>So what sort of women do you like?

<Isamuken188>Most women body wise are pretty hot.

<Isamuken188>Especially naked.

<Ocular-Penetration>Okay, describe your girlfriend

<Isamuken188>Well she has three piercing (one on nose two on mouth).

<Isamuken188>She's a size d (boobs0.

<Isamuken188>Boobs.

<Isamuken188>Sorta big waisted, but that's because at one point she was pregnant (not with mine way before me).

<Isamuken188>Why doesn't Chris realize these women are trolls? makes no sense.

Nahhh you tell people all about how you make your GF cum 7 whole times in one day. That's mixing online and offline stuff.
Code:
<Isamuken188>She says I have the biggest dick (aside from one guy) out of all the guys shes been with.

<Isamuken188>Sometimes my dick has trouble getting in her. and lol condoms ruin sex.

<Ocular-Penetration>cant you make her wet?

<Isamuken188>I make her orgasm like about... 7 times in total in one day.

<Ocular-Penetration>before sex, tard!

<Isamuken188>7 times I made her orgasm.

<Isamuken188>O.o

<Isamuken188>She says I'm the best she's had.

<Isamuken188>"It feels really huge"-My gf during sex.

<Isamuken188>My hand smelled like her vag one one day.

<Ocular-Penetration>I wonder if you realize women can be faking it when they just want to get over with it

<Isamuken188>Faking what?

<Isamuken188>She usually lets me finish first.

<Isamuken188>We just went out that day, she usually doesn't have sex with guys as much as me.

<Isamuken188>Yeah, we had been talking for a week.

<Ocular-Penetration>What was the first and second suspension for anyway?

<Ocular-Penetration>You mentioned something about a fight

<Isamuken188>The first was getting in a fight with someone (cuz they were choking me) and the second because I was arguing with some girl over Skype.

<Isamuken188>She called the cops on me too. My mom sucks at defending me btw.

<Ocular-Penetration>So tell us about your relationship with your girlfriend

<Isamuken188>I was just casually talking to her (about my suspension she wanted to kick the girl I argued with ass). I just talked about how I'm not good with women and get used, she said the same and said she needed someone to just mess around with at one point she said she was ugly. I told her "No you're not", and after that she just started using smiley faces.

<Isamuken188>And a lot more emoticons, so I sorta knew she wanted me (women online usually do that when they start liking me in a way).

<Isamuken188>She said I could be her snuggle buddy.

<Ocular-Penetration>So...how's your foreplay?

<Isamuken188> Foreplay?

<Ocular-Penetration>especially if she's more experienced, she should have adviced you to do something

<Isamuken188>Actually... I was the only guy she did it on the first day with...

<Ocular-Penetration>I mean, if you have feelings for her, you prolly dont want her to bleed by going in dry

<Isamuken188>she

*long silence*

<Isamuken188>She's not really judgmental or prejudice. She says I'm really good, even when we're not fucking.

<Ocular-Penetration>eh...

<Ocular-Penetration>So what sort of women do you like?

<Isamuken188>Most women body wise are pretty hot.

<Isamuken188>Especially naked.

<Ocular-Penetration>Okay, describe your girlfriend

<Isamuken188>Well she has three piercing (one on nose two on mouth).

<Isamuken188>She's a size d (boobs0.

<Isamuken188>Boobs.

<Isamuken188>Sorta big waisted, but that's because at one point she was pregnant (not with mine way before me).

<Isamuken188>Why doesn't Chris realize these women are trolls? makes no sense.
Again, written when I was a minor.

sick twist

Baby Onion
Actually to be specific he kept calling me over Skype to harass me for no reason when I wanted nothing to do with him.
You said flat out he had nothing to motivate you going after him. You're changing it now because you were called on that point.

Its apparent now you two were friends, you got pissed and started shit with him, and he just hasn't let it drop.

What does that have to do with anything? Old enough for D size boobs, old enough to answer my questions lol.
I did a lot of soul searching ok. Over the years to decide what I wanted out of my life. I decided I wanted a career and to make a difference in the world instead of be some weird guy online. Make sense?

You said flat out he had nothing to motivate you going after him. You're changing it now because you were called on that point.

Its apparent now you two were friends, you got pissed and started shit with him, and he just hasn't let it drop.
That might be what happened. It might not. You never know with these sorts of things. I like to think of him as an annoying flea than a friend.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Well firstly, understanding all points of view instead of just my own. Secondly, understanding that everyone is different and has their own way to maturity. Thirdly, just been through a lot emotionally to help me mature into a better person that understands more. Usual shit.
lol :story:
I did a lot of soul searching ok. Over the years to decide what I wanted out of my life. I decided I wanted a career and to make a difference in the world instead of be some weird guy online. Make sense?
how come you havent articulated any of this in a video? your channel is all "anti bullying" what does that mean to you?

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I’m referring about the videos. Before you make a video articulating this shit, you need to be noticed and have people who will watch it.
you can try as opposed to re streaming clips of youtubers reading the cwcki
i dont believe youve changed.