GIF avatars are not enabled

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
ashsfatfoot.png
Sweet.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
The search feature doesn't work when that posting issue is happening. The one where you have to refresh the page for your post to show up after a server error. Is this incompetence or is someone fucking with the site? Because some sort of error is an every day occurrence.

Johnny Sitar

Registered
Is this incompetence or is someone fucking with the site? Because some sort of error is an every day occurrence
An update was done the other day that added new account post mod approval and an actual captcha to the sign up page instead of the 3 random questions. Those were simple additions that shouldn't have caused problems, so something else was probably tinkered with if I had to guess

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
That's Nigger @Null's excuse.
It is, but there was this guy who was bragging about being responsible for kf downtime posting here larping as a glow nigger FBI informant that me and a few others trolled before he got banned. He was suspected to be behind random accounts and mods banned him because they thought he was gonna cheese pizza spam to report and take down the site. Maybe he's ddosing or something.

Reason: I can't search for the user right now because this site never works.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Just like the death of Anne Hathaway Fan and his drunk driving accident that caused the down time.

Reason: Skill issue, I would have either not died or made it go down permanently by crashing through Ken's living room window.