• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Little Green Scallion Blaine Gaven Ross

Documented person of interest who is not a public figure or who only has a small public presence on the internet

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
1655863437539.png
1655863499342.png
1655863553284.png
1655863652939.png
1655863715150.png
1655863751022.png

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Blaine was unbanned from Kiwi Farms today by Josh as per The Great Pardoning

1656126766031.png

Blaine was very happy with himself
1656125718500.png

Well that was short lived
1656126800220.png

@Blaine Gaven Ross Looks like you pitched a curveball and joined the meto forum

:story:

Last edited:

Deleted member 979

@Blaine Gaven Ross
So that's KF, lolcow.org, LCF (who can't fucking stand you lel), Onion Farms and now AMB.
May I suggest: https://forum.encyclopediadramatica.online/ as the next community you alienate yourself from?

View attachment 13118
View attachment 13121
View attachment 13117

When even Sneasel thinks you're too retarded to function it's time to eat a bullet tbh.
View attachment 13122
THANK YOU SNEASEL, FINALLY SOMEONE SENSIBLE.

Blaine was unbanned from Kiwi Farms today by Josh as per The Great Pardoning

View attachment 13128

Blaine was very happy with himself
View attachment 13126

Well that was short lived
View attachment 13129

@Blaine Gaven Ross Looks like you pitched a curveball and joined the meto forum

:story:
PLACE YOUR BETS! Lets see how long it takes for them to be banned from there to.

Last edited by a moderator:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
He's on metokur.us rn spilling spaghetti left right and center https://metokur.us/index.php?thread...2-9-11-times-one-million.187/page-4#post-1252 he made an op for @Sourpuss
It's been pretty tops to watch. I dunno what's more entertaining, Blaine getting rebanned from KF and settling on a site that has even less activity than OF, or that he has a group that believes what he says.
Because surely you, me, SIG, Josh, Sneasel, and everyone else who have ever encountered him are just angry transphobes who hate the autistic.

1656176251507.png

That's all this is. It's a conspiracy against him and we're all in on it. LOLCOW UPRISING, GAS THE OPS SPERGWAR NOW

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
It's been pretty tops to watch. I dunno what's more entertaining, Blaine getting rebanned from KF and settling on a site that has even less activity than OF, or that he has a group that believes what he says.
Because surely you, me, SIG, Josh, Sneasel, and everyone else who have ever encountered him are just angry transphobes who hate the autistic.

View attachment 13136
That's all this is. It's a conspiracy against him and we're all in on it. LOLCOW UPRISING, GAS THE OPS SPERGWAR NOW
Bro, he was just pretending to be retarded ok

【VOID】

Retired Staff
1656493936401.png

Isn't it interesting that Blaine talks about Elaine Miller "getting it" on the 11th :thinking: it's almost as though he had foreknowledge of the supposed leaks that occurred on the 25th.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
1657213116403.png

When your master plan includes making a post about (not) your sock getting banned from a site 2 minutes after (not) your sock gets banned to deliver deep insights into (not) their motives, you need to come up with a new master plan.