Little Green Scallion Blaine Gaven Ross

Documented person of interest who is not a public figure or who only has a small public presence on the internet

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Uploading my archive of Blaine videos.

Last edited:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Blaine has started a thread on Met.us

Who is it about?
bln1.png
Why himself of course!
bln2.png
Reminder: Blaine has admitted to being a junkie faggot nonce grass.
bln3.png
DMs? Heard that one before...bln4.png
See, Blaine has started another thread all about hisself.
LAst one, bigger font and red... ohhhhh.
bln5.png
And trannies wonder why they get killed by their tricks. Sorry, Blaine isn't a tranny, he's NB. Different dissociative disorder all together.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
janny.png
Blaine is touching poo. And it's not admin, it's janny. Jannied KF? Nonce confirmed.
For someone who likes to troll...
underyourskindinlo.png
Oh lord, he must be huffin' paint. The guy admitted to being a faggot nonce grass junkie! It's on met.us.

As for "our site". Met.us is a party with more hosts than guests. Fact. Blaine stops posting there... that'll change.

He just jel this site got it's own orge.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
arsewater.png
What version of Mad Libs is Blaine playing?

That iron knows less about politics than an otter. You reckon Blaines dad hate him more, than Kerfuffels dad did him?

【VOID】

Retired Staff
View attachment 18355
Blaine is touching poo. And it's not admin, it's janny. Jannied KF? Nonce confirmed.
For someone who likes to troll...
View attachment 18359
Oh lord, he must be huffin' paint. The guy admitted to being a faggot nonce grass junkie! It's on met.us.

As for "our site". Met.us is a party with more hosts than guests. Fact. Blaine stops posting there... that'll change.

He just jel this site got it's own orge.
Blaine was never a janny for KF.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Blaine was never a janny for KF.
never a janny.png
Blaine probably doesn't know this, because he's educationally subnormal (going on his post history), but in debate, you aren't expected to prove a negative.

I mean, we all know he's lying, but note that he lied about that particular thing.

Did Blaine ever read The Boy Who Cried Wolf?

Attachments

• never a janny.png
    never a janny.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 86

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
some thread ground rules, this is not a shitposting thread:
-this nîgger is a nuisance poster
-update his thread once and then fuck off
-anything you say he will use
-if this thread stays active i will know who to blame

Empresa

Ladmin
Blaine is trying to cancel some black retard coomer over 'transphobia'
1662936211301.png

Blaine is spamming the shit out of that server lol
1662936369912.png

larping as a demon is 12yo shit
1662936409845.png

at first i wondered if it wasn't just blaine hyperfixating on a character, but ngl. now i wonder if he's not adopting a "british villain" to match elaine somehow
ezgif.com-gif-maker(82).gif

1662936487651.png

1662936493448.png

1662936541733.png

1662936550368.png

he literally took the discord gif
supernatural-spn.gif

they have an army
1662936626433.png

oh my fucking god, hello 2011 tumblr
1662936642908.png

they are really enjouing their weird larp and i guess the anime people are feeding into it
1662936655190.png

What is he even talking about , The anime people legit have no idea what the fuck he's talking about
1662936706595.png

Such a weird crossover, Whacky server might be in for a bad time soon
1662936783252.png

thread has been pulled up
1662936822515.png

they are still spreging out its interesting to watch happen
1662936847043.png

Classic Blaine everyone is a tranny chaser. At least they are getting their dopamine so are .
1662936854327.png

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
at first i wondered if it wasn't just blaine hyperfixating on a character, but ngl. now i wonder if he's not adopting a "british villain" to match elaine somehow
crow.png
Comic book character turned into average (considering) film. Star killed on set in accident (unless you believe those stories)
watch.png
Comic book (sorry nerdtards "graphic novel") turned into boring as fuck film. Written by 2000AD's R Dahl Alan Moore. Who is a rape fetish, most likely (I think it was Grant Morrison who said "By Christ he's obsessed with rape", Tinkerbell, dude, Lil Tink. He relinquished rights to the residuals on the film... Years later.

EM is very Cruella Deville (with the wob eye) mixed with 90s Channel 4 late night Zoo Format Show "Glammah" girl host. The latter being the more evil of the two...
sick kick.jpg
Which one would he be?
hoof.png
If you know a little Cockney Rhyming Slang... This post is Chef's Kiss. He's an Iron, but he's not big. Or clever.

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
Blaine is trying to cancel some black retard coomer over 'transphobia'
View attachment 18468
Blaine is spamming the shit out of that server lol
View attachment 18471
larping as a demon is 12yo shit
View attachment 18472
View attachment 18473
View attachment 18474
View attachment 18475
View attachment 18476
View attachment 18477
he literally took the discord gif
View attachment 18478
they have an army
View attachment 18479
oh my fucking god, hello 2011 tumblr
View attachment 18480
they are really enjouing their weird larp and i guess the anime people are feeding into it
View attachment 18481
What is he even talking about , The anime people legit have no idea what the fuck he's talking about
View attachment 18482
Such a weird crossover, Whacky server might be in for a bad time soon
View attachment 18483
thread has been pulled up
View attachment 18484
they are still spreging out its interesting to watch happen
View attachment 18485
Classic Blaine everyone is a tranny chaser. At least they are getting their dopamine so are .
View attachment 18486
it's over guys they have army now
Milkshakejak_it's_over.png

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Hi Blaine we have the perfect prefix for you.
I would expect nothing else from a chaser like you. Just because you got rejected your going to act all transphobic now.

Long as fuck video, Blaine admits to having CP, admits to grooming a minor. Gets confronted by Zoom / Plate Gang.
- 3:08:28
How about you lie and make more stuff up. Your just assmad because a tranny laid you low and BTFO'd you.
I thought you and your white nazi blood was suppose to make you superior
But some Jewish by blood nazi by choice tranny made you run away crying along with the rest of plate gang

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
bln.png
Haven't read it. But I'm going with 1. Bad genes make you look like a gonk/troll 2. Distant father, overly close mother makes you gay.