Little Green Scallion Blaine Gaven Ross

Documented person of interest who is not a public figure or who only has a small public presence on the internet

Empresa

Ladmin
the salt is real with this one. blaine post everything please, I would love to see me saying 1 line in between your incomprehenisible walls of text, just get on your account here , quit being a bussy im not going on metekur , poast,, rdrama , or kiwi.

great company you keep btw
1662612279592.png
got this from my source inside, I don't know what to tell you aim higher perhaps..

we even made a board for you
1662618991637.png

Last edited:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
dox.png
Sounds just like Lucas. But more jel. Because Lucas is more "internet famous" than Blaine. Fact.
eta
zeroselfawareness.png
The title of the png says it all.

Last edited:

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
the salt is real with this one. blaine post everything please, I would love to see me saying 1 line in between your incomprehenisible walls of text, just get on your account here , quit being a bussy im not going on metekur , poast,, rdrama , or kiwi.
Salt over what? You're the one mad over an obvious joke insult.
great company you keep btw
View attachment 17846
got this from my source inside, I don't know what to tell you aim higher perhaps..
Inside source being you, yes we know retard.

we even made a board for you
View attachment 17863
Then why have my main banned
Cause you're all tiny little man who can't stand that a boss bitch was right this whole time.
Why release DMs? Everyone knows you as a snake and a chaser already.
FcBXiACakAE39Qk.jpg

Farmer 101: Everyone is a Lolcow.

Last edited by a moderator:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Your main isn't banned. You're tardcaged and I'm not interested in having you flood every single thread with your schizobabble so that's how it's going to stay

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
bln.png
And it's already slunk back to it's natural habitat.

This dude is going to sock up, right? 1k members soon. I think this is why people don't use Metocuck.us. Gay-op'ers (again, people who just make shit up) are insufferable cunts.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
army.png
Nobody over the age of 13 admits to listening to Slipknot. I believe it was Sharon Osbourne's idea to have them wear gimp masks. You know why? Easier to replace when they ask for more money.

She had a history of that with her husband's band(s). Sorry, think Sharon is cool as fuck. Psycho bitch I wouldn't want to piss off (Marc Lamarr), but CAF.

tl/dr: Blaine is looking for another army (ie pudding brained Basement Dwellers) to... well, really stroke his ego, pay attention to him.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
skitzo.png
This could go in the skitzoposting thread. Drunk man drives too fast into solid object, after summoning papz to chase him... Does he think he's being edgy saying that?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
unstablepersonality.png
Known by who?

I recognise this type of personality. This is the kind of personality that gets very upset and confused, when they turn up at the bus station and there isn't a child waiting, but adults with phone cameras and a transcript. And the police have been called.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
1662739586592.png

Blaine still lurking

1662739650482.png

Bold words for a man claiming to be the one who swatted an elected representative whose address is archived on multiple sites.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Whichever one of his personalities is fronting today definitely is lmao.
Personalities? He's just some mommas boy with nothing better to do than post links to shit videos to a forum no one cares about (they have gained nothing from this latest "JCM Must Die!" mullarky, and I suspect they really wanted it to go down, have everyone flood the site and they'd all retire early on the sponsorship/ad revenue. And it's all down to Blaine being a hissy fruit cake).

He has less personality than an halibut. And admitted to being a pedo. Whadda maroon!