are you a lolcow?

Deleted member 158

I'm REALLY ANGRY that Josh didn't delete my thread when I DMCA'd him, so I came here.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
I'm a horrorcow.
I know things no human being is supposed to know.
I have masturbated to stuff would that make you vomit with just hearing about it.
My PTSD surpases the limits of human sanity and insanity into the Eldritch Realm of Outsanity.

I have the wisdom of the Buddha and the soul-lessness of the hylic.
I've seen mantras that were not meant to be seen.
I'm God and I'm the demons that dwell in Hell.
I lived in Hell for 2 billion years, and I paid for the crimes I will commit.
I am the holder of the Kitab al-Azif
I'm become sneed, the destroyer of Chucks.

Last edited:

Brandon

Registered
Probably not but a guy who goes to my gym for sure could be. I'll try and sneak some pics. He always wears socks with velcro sandles and these really retarded anime girl joggers with they're tounges out, clip outs from hentai or something.

He always smells but not in the sweaty/working out way, it's more of a mix of hobo and milk.

Also he has big glasses that look kinda like googles from far away, balding at 19 aswell it's weird as shit, he looks like a starved version of mr. turtule from the master of disguise.

He's been going there every two days for the past 2 years and is still a twig.

It's mindboggling, I'll try and sneak some shots for you guys.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Probably not but a guy who goes to my gym for sure could be. I'll try and sneak some pics. He always wears socks with velcro sandles and these really retarded anime girl joggers with they're tounges out, clip outs from hentai or something.

He always smells but not in the sweaty/working out way, it's more of a mix of hobo and milk.

Also he has big glasses that look kinda like googles from far away, balding at 19 aswell it's weird as shit, he looks like a starved version of mr. turtule from the master of disguise.

He's been going there every two days for the past 2 years and is still a twig.

It's mindboggling, I'll try and sneak some shots for you guys.
Baste , sounds like you have a personal lolcow.