• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Anthony Logatto / A-Log

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
I mean, barb used to threaten to kill herself if he didn't spoon with her, unpopular opinion but she asked for it
Chris’s attraction to her was probably very useful in her exerting control over him but she probably bought more than she bargained for and just let him fuck her because she’s too lazy/old to care at this point (and to keep her slave of course).

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Chris’s attraction to her was probably very useful in her exerting control over him but she probably bought more than she bargained for and just let him fuck her because she’s too lazy/old to care at this point (and to keep her slave of course).
#BarbAskedForIt

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
I put a Person of Interest tag on him because that CWC stuff was years ago and he's long moved on. He still does voice acting and has a public presence on Twitter.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Will that make my dick grow or my breasts grow?
"IMAGUS is a detailed guidebook that instructs the aspirant through the Threefold Evocation Process designed specifically for achieving contact with demons, the human psyche's most ancient and all-seeing teachers of the dark. IMAGUS was created for nothing less than to direct a Ceremonial Magik Operator into full and permanent possession of any demonic entity they desire. The IMAGUS magikal current is geared towards THE ARTIST and teaches that through full demonic possession an artist is able to gain unhindered access to an Illimitable Imagination (II). Through IMAGUS workings THE ARTIST will recover full jurisdiction of their psyche and create a powerful foundation from which they are able to project highly potent and effective intention within all their ART and other magikal workings. IMAGUS is a purely uninhibited exploration into ceremonial magik for the artist and includes very graphic sexual and shamanic rites that are to be performed by a Magus within the context of all their ceremonial workings."

Yeah that checks out. Sorry your spells suck Mike. Guess my tranny magik was better after all.

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
"IMAGUS is a detailed guidebook that instructs the aspirant through the Threefold Evocation Process designed specifically for achieving contact with demons, the human psyche's most ancient and all-seeing teachers of the dark. IMAGUS was created for nothing less than to direct a Ceremonial Magik Operator into full and permanent possession of any demonic entity they desire. The IMAGUS magikal current is geared towards THE ARTIST and teaches that through full demonic possession an artist is able to gain unhindered access to an Illimitable Imagination (II). Through IMAGUS workings THE ARTIST will recover full jurisdiction of their psyche and create a powerful foundation from which they are able to project highly potent and effective intention within all their ART and other magikal workings. IMAGUS is a purely uninhibited exploration into ceremonial magik for the artist and includes very graphic sexual and shamanic rites that are to be performed by a Magus within the context of all their ceremonial workings."

Yeah that checks out. Sorry your spells suck Mike. Guess my tranny magik was better after all.
Unironically kill yourself; my tattoo is from a dragonlance book you schizophrenic retard.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
Unironically kill yourself; my tattoo is from a dragonlance book you schizophrenic retard.

Screenshot_20220516-114250~2.png

JoetheAlog

Registered
Anthony Logatto utterly vindicated when Chris Chan was arrested. Many years ago he predicted Chris would do a vile sex crime. Total alog victory.