• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Anthony Logatto / A-Log

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions

Can anyone redpill me on this guy?, Kiwi doesn’t have a thread. I remember reading that back in 2019 he came back to make a video about how his family had found his ED page and shit. And that his signature tophat is the meaning of the hat rating. That and he talked about chris at a open mic night(?)
I also want to point out that he’s pushing 40 and lists “hentai” as one of his interests on DA

This was posted last year too:
C9E9B1BF-5B6C-4E53-A0CB-6B5DB1F03040.jpeg

Deleted member 158

My knowledge of him is pretty scarce, but I at least have a basic understanding of what his deal is.

Anthony Logatto was the original A-Log, who would go around the CWCki boasting about how much better he was than CWC despite, when being doxed, ending up being worse than CWC in a lot of ways. He's a very unfunny "comedian" and very obviously on the spectrum.
Not sure where the tophat comes from specifically.

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
Not sure where the tophat comes from specifically
I’ve seen pictures of him wearing one. I’m assuming it was like an autistic signature look or something like nostalgia critic’s outfit. It looked ridiculous though.

TheNotRealAsh

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski will never learn
Hellovan Onion
Anthony Logatto was the original A-Log, who would go around the CWCki boasting about how much better he was than CWC despite, when being doxed, ending up being worse than CWC in a lot of ways.
Excuse me, what?

TheNotRealAsh

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski will never learn
Hellovan Onion
He turned out to be autistic, fat and lived with his mother. The rule on kf about "if you have to tell you are better than someone, you are probably not" is specifically in reference to him.
Isn't that normal Chris behavior though?

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
In an era before Kiwifarms, before Cwcki forums.

Back during the 789chan days when we had the Chris Chan drought, Dude would make that standup video. It got passed around. Threads were made on him, and he even had his own short-lived Alog Wiki for a good while, thinking we found the next Chris.

You'd have people making posts that are very critical of Chris, comparing him to hitler and junk. This would turn into calling that person a-log. This is how his name became synonymous with weening and junk.

E: Also he doesn't have a kiwifarms thread because he managed to keep his head down for a good while.

Last edited:

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Good old Foxdick himself.
He can be found hanging out on discord and auditioning for voice acting positions

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Since I know how much you lot love mad at the internet, here's nools episode on our furry A-log fren.

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
Someone like him should have probably changed his name so as to avoid people harassing him. Like I'm deeply surprised he hasn't gotten a kiwi thread
A William Elloit Waterman or Kengle type character who is definitely a lolcow, but people just view him as some ween adjacent to Chris.

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
For some reason I always thought this guy was black.
The jedi master say what part is particularly torturous.
We had a version of this is primary school: you would say to someone 'fruits say what' very fast so it was unintelligible, and if they said 'what' you laughed and called them a fruit.

Swampy Benis

Pig raping ogrelord
Registered
MASSIVE, SIX-INCH FOXDICK.

Yeah, whenever anyone got too assmad or moralfaggy on /cwc/, people would start responding with images of a paper mask of Logatto and the phrase "Hi A-Log!"