Anthony Logatto / A-Log

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Anthony Logatto works down in Florida for a carwash business that was set up specifically to be autism friendly. He's been doing that for years. He apologized a while back concerning CWC. He's pretty much moved on.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
Anthony Logatto works down in Florida for a carwash business that was set up specifically to be autism friendly. He's been doing that for years. He apologized a while back concerning CWC. He's pretty much moved on.
He still does hilariously bad and borderline rascist voice acting and posts weird powerlevel cringe shit on twitter.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
>what happens when the content dries up
( http://archive.is/FJ8ir )
Screenshot_20210903-150923.jpg
Screenshot_20210903-150936.jpg

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
I meant the CWC content dried up
isn’t that how phil became a lolcow as well? apparently there was a lot of shit back then if certain people were really lolcows or just talked up because of chris dry spells.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
isn’t that how phil became a lolcow as well? apparently there was a lot of shit back then if certain people were really lolcows or just talked up because of chris dry spells.
I'm biased when it comes to dsp, wait you mean ADF, yes the adf trolls gave cwc his picture and told him it was Jack Thaddeus and got others interested in ADF that way.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
I'm biased when it comes to dsp, wait you mean ADF, yes the adf trolls gave cwc his picture and told him it was Jack Thaddeus and got others interested in ADF that way.
The only funny thing i’ve seen ADF do was thinking there would be a “kengle line of protesters” in response to his SRS