AGP Smirk

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Post the worst smirks you find.
Two lazy eyes and a smirk that says "I masturbate when your daughter shits in the stall next to me"
1660070260071.png

【VOID】

Retired Staff
rapist glasses
what do you reckon it is about rapists and/or the glasses that attract one another? There are thousands of glasses styles and yet they always choose the rape option. IF I were a rapist (if), I'd pick glasses that were the least rapey so that the people I'd rape wouldn't expect it. It's just common sense.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
sasha_lysm.jpg

sasha_lysm_twitter_prof.png

sasha_lysm on Twitter looking "woman-ish". Somehow has only 2% of the followers of Keffals, despite have more than 2x the Tweets, having joined Twitter 6 years earlier than Keffails' current main account, and currently being more active. Makes you think. It's noteworthy that they're both allegedly Italian and both like to sport the usual trans male-to-female smirk on their profile pictures.

sasha_suicide_posting.png

"Sasha" recently talking about killing itself. Because this is totally what zoomers consider a "joke", right? "Haha", no?

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
AGP smirk isn't real. People just smile. People especially smile when taking photos unless you're an autistic fuck. AGP smirk is as real as AGP frown.

I luv ramen

KiwiFarms is better
Registered
View attachment 33732
View attachment 33733
sasha_lysm on Twitter looking "woman-ish". Somehow has only 2% of the followers of Keffals, despite have more than 2x the Tweets, having joined Twitter 6 years earlier than Keffails' current main account, and currently being more active. Makes you think. It's noteworthy that they're both allegedly Italian and both like to sport the usual trans male-to-female smirk on their profile pictures.
He could've been a hottie. I would date him if he wasn't a crazy troon.
AGP smirk isn't real. People just smile. People especially smile when taking photos unless you're an autistic fuck. AGP smirk is as real as AGP frown.
AGP smirk is real; lot of troons do it. It's like they're afraid of showing teeth.