• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th.

TransGarlic Liz Fong-Jones / Elliot William Fong,

I'm a garlic clove trapped in an onion bulb.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Elliots continued efforts to destroy tranny farms has lost momentum, there is very little engagement on these tweets and his heart just doesn't seem to be in it.
Is this what is to become of the farms? Just Null at the center of this constant Tranny, Bluecheck, Bukaki.
lfj2022-11-02.jpg

Deleted member 1141

It is kind of encouraging that this is the response. Even 2 years ago, there would have been more "Prince" style responses, where evidence is ignored, contracts mean nothing and the threat of vague negative outcomes is enough to send the MBA executive brain trust spinning.

You can tell when lawyers get involved. Now they are looking for specific violations. Statutes and policies are referenced. As they should be. It's possible they will find some content in violation. That's not a major crime even without Section 230 or similar protection. There's a "reasonable person test" in most civil law frameworks, and the outcome of cases where there is a dispute in interpretation is *almost never* punitive damages. It's just remedy, IF THAT.

What does make me sick is that Liz Fong Jones detailed all the ways "kiwi farms" fuck with people in real life...except I don't associate those tactics with "kiwi farms" at all. Those are the tactics of the progressive left, and anyone who has EVER advanced a political position that the progressive left didn't like knows full well how quickly friends, loved ones and pets end up harassed. See, when you have to do things under your real name, it's just a whole step-size easier to fuck with you IRL.
3: Hi, Dad? I know I'm an adult and haven't lived at home since I was a teenager, but I made a political activist mad and they are probably going to contact you. Please let me know if they do and record the information of whoever makes contact.

3 Sr: Have you ever thought about not making political activists...*sigh*...never mind. Will do.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
So you guys have Liz Fong-Jones thread as well? Great, I'll be posting some of my archived tweets here. Many of these tweets disappeared when LFJ nuked his Twitter account to cover up the fact that he was actively and consistently and implicitly instigating and directing a group of hackers to commit cybercrimes against KF, at the same time as he was trying to gaslight the public about these cybercrimes, claiming he wasn't in favour of DDoS attacks against KF. Liz Fong-Jones had been targeting Cloudflare consistently since 2017. The whole purpose of his ongoing campaign was to deny KF DDoS protection so it could be DDoSed. There was literally no reason for LFJ to deny KF DDoS protection other than to enable and facilitate cybercrimes against it.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
So you guys have Liz Fong-Jones thread as well? Great, I'll be posting some of my archived tweets here. Many of these tweets disappeared when LFJ nuked his Twitter account to cover up the fact that he was actively and consistently and implicitly instigating and directing a group of hackers to commit cybercrimes against KF, at the same time as he was trying to gaslight the public about these cybercrimes, claiming he wasn't in favour of DDoS attacks against KF. Liz Fong-Jones had been targeting Cloudflare consistently since 2017. The whole purpose of his ongoing campaign was to deny KF DDoS protection so it could be DDoSed. There was literally no reason for LFJ to deny KF DDoS protection other than to enable and facilitate cybercrimes against it.
ikr?

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Liz Fong-Jones, despite having worked in corporate jobs his whole life and having left Google with what amounts to a three figure "Golden Parachute" (he currently holds a lucrative position at GitHub, more on that later), belongs to a strand of TRA that is far-left, anti-establishment and vehemently "ACAB", meaning Liz Fong-Jones himself is anti-cop, anti-law and anti-law enforcement. This anti-LE stance is based on negative stereotypes of LGBT people being inherently immoral/criminal and hence a danger to society, stereotypes which Liz is all too happy to reinforce. Liz Fong-Jones believes that just because he's trans, he not only transcends gender but the legal system itself, imagining himself to be literally above and beyond the law. This hostility towards the police has nothing to do with the privations that groups of people, including poor white people, who are the actual victims of class discrimination within the legal system have experienced. Liz Fong-Jones sincerely hates cops, and not only because it's expected of him in his SJW TRA cult. However, knowing that his upper-middle class lifestyle very much relies on their presence for its continued existence, IRL he has a very opportunistic relationship to LE. Liz Fong-Jones will openly denounce LE whenever he needs to show off his TRA "streetcred" and that he's cool with the anarchist catgirls and the cybercriminal Hackers on Estradiol. At the same time he will invoke LE when it comes to using the law to target his perceived enemies. Below I will give examples of Liz Fong-Jones doing both, which together constitute a demonstration of his blatant hypocrisy when it comes law enforcement.

As @kiwifarmske pointed out at the time of the #DropKiwiFarms campaign, there is a video on Youtube of Liz Fong Jones together with another transwoman with a presence in the professional IT field, Emily Gorcenski, giving a conference lecture in Europe in 2018 where they told their audience, quote, "Don't assist law enforcement against activists":

DKF_YetAnotherExampleOfACABFromLizFongJOnes.jpg DKF_YetAnotherExampleOfACABFromLizFongJOnes01.jpg DKF_YetAnotherExampleOfACABFromLizFongJOnes02.jpg

In a video series posted to Twitch at the beginning of #DropKiwiFarms, Liz Fong Jones admitted that he doesn't like the cops and that they are a, quote, "broken institution". Nevertheless, Liz Fong-Jones still tried to get what he considers to be be a broken institution involved against KiwiFarms, but he was told by the cops that people discussing a public figure on the internet are not breaking the law.

LizFongJonesACAB.jpg LizFongJonesACAB_AGAIN.jpg

In yet another tweet now deleted to cover up his anti-LE sentiment, Liz Fong Jones responded to the Electronic Frontier Foundation's Jillian York standing up for Internet Neutrality saying:

Fuck off, law enforcement never cared about us, so the only people who would help us were people at infra[structure] providers who felt moved to take action to enforce their ToS.

@jilianyork, who do you propose _is_ well-placed to evaluate those real world harms, and take action when a private company's ToS is violated, if not company employees? Or is the answer "stand by and let marginalized people die while waiting for the cops to give a shit"?

LizFongJonesLENeverCaredAboutUncleanHands.jpg

KiwiFarms supporters showed up and argued that if "cops gave a shit", they might have actually paid more attention to Liz Fong-Jones himself:

LizFongJonesLENeverCaredAboutUncleanHands01.jpgLizFongJonesThreatening2DDoSTerrahostTMobileAndGTTCOMM03.jpg

Liz Fong-Jones was neither marginal nor dying at the time of #DropKiwiFarms - or in the present, what with his lucrative prestigious job at Github - but this kind of weaponization of someone's alleged minority status is very commonplace amongst the anti-cop far-left, who like to pretend that their hatred of cops stems from some supposed concern for poor people - and not because they, as members of the upper middle-class, assume themselves to be above the laws that they expect to be employed only against those outside of their own class.

Finally, one must appreciate the irony of an ex-Google employee, who literally made money working for a company that not only spies on American citizens on behalf of American intel agencies but also routinely hands over citizens' data to the most corrupt governments around the world, complaining about the cops while asking people in Europe to not cooperate with law enforcement, supposedly in the name of helping activists. Liz Fong-Jones apparently never had a problem with BigTech cooperating with the most corrupt LE in the most authoritarian countries as long as he was getting his Google paycheck:

Isn't Liz Fong-Jones forgetting, that she worked for a company whose sole purpose is to collect personal data, and to sell that data to major companies and governments, and she was a part of it? Sounds like doxing to me. - @AlexStrayCat

LizFongJonesGoogleDoxxing4Goverments.jpg

In the next post I will discuss Liz Fong-Jones' involvement with Github, how Github itself is a hub of anti-cop activity, and how Github knowingly enabled the wave of cybercrimes perpetrated against KiwiFarms during #DropKiwiFarms, despite being made aware of what was happening on Github at the time. Addressing the extremely incestuous nepotistic nature of the contemporary IT field.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Before posting the receipts of #DropKiwiFarms' cybercriminal activities on Github, I will post an excerpt from the following article from the New York Times today which concerns a cybercrime against Twitter being perpetrated on Github. This incident so perfectly illustrates the culture of cybercrime enablement that Liz Fong-Jones decries in others but seemingly has no problem with when it comes to his own platforms of choice:

Twitter Says Parts of Its Source Code Were Leaked Online

Twitter moved on Friday to have the leaked code taken down by sending a copyright infringement notice to GitHub, an online collaboration platform for software developers where the code was posted, according to the filing. GitHub complied and took down the code that day. It was unclear how long the leaked code had been online, but it appeared to have been public for at least several months.

Twitter also asked the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California to order GitHub to identify the person who shared the code and any other individuals who downloaded it, according to the filing.
The executives were only recently made aware of the source code leak, the people briefed on the internal investigation said. One concern is that the code includes security vulnerabilities that could give hackers or other motivated parties the means to extract user data or take down the site, they said.
Mr. Musk did not respond to a request for comment about Twitter’s leaked code. GitHub declined to comment on the decision to remove the code, but posted Twitter’s takedown request on its website.
The person who leaked Twitter’s source code appeared to go by the name “FreeSpeechEnthusiast” on GitHub, according to Twitter’s legal filing. The user’s pseudonym appears to reference Mr. Musk, who has referred to himself as a “free speech absolutist.”
The GitHub profile for the anonymous user shows a single contribution to the platform in early January. The profile remains online.

As you can see it was only after the intervention of a court that Github felt compelled to take down Twitter's code on their platform, but KF is demonized by Liz Fong-Jones for employing the same standard as Github before agreeing to take anything down. By Liz Fong-Jones' reasoning, Github should've taken down Twitter's code proactively the moment they were made aware of it being posted on their platform, instead of waiting for Twitter to go to court to compel Github to cooperate. But everyone knows that Github's ranks populated by woke far-left extremists who passionately hate Elon Musk and Twitter. Tellingly, Github did not remove the Github account of the perpetrator of the leak. "FreeSpeechEnthusiast" is still allowed to log back into Github if they want, because cybercriminals are apparently very welcome to come back and commit even more cybercrimes at Github.

Twitter had to compel Github legally to disclose their logs of not only the alleged source of the leak, but more alarmingly, anyone who has already downloaded the leaked code! Github, by making the code available and refusing to proactively take it down, has thus implicated an unknown number of others in this leak, perhaps IT professionals who had looked up the leaked code with no ill intent just to check if it was genuine.

Liz Fong-Jones insists that platforms and ISPs should immediately take down all potentially actionable content the moment they're made aware of it, and sanction those who have post it... but that standard clearly does not apply to Github.

How much are you willing to bet that Github perhaps might have know about the Twitter code leak months ago, but turned a blind eye to it, simply because so many of their employees are woke or far-left and hate Elon Musk? We can only speculate.

Here is the redacted DMCA takedown notice from Twitter on Github's webpage:

Please preserve and provide copies of any related upload / download / access history (and any contact info, IP addresses, or other session info related to same), and any associated logs related to this repo or any forks thereof, before removing all the infringing content from Github.

Again, does this sound like someone who is "marginalized"? Or does this rather sound like someone who's accomplished, entitled and very used to getting their way?

I'm one of the top 20 influencers in the cloud computing and DevOps market according to multiple independent surveys by analysts and firms. You really, really, do not want me to explain in precise detail to my audience why paying @Cloudflare funds terrorism, and how to migrate. - Liz Fong-Jones

Enabling and encouraging a wave of cybercrime to be committed against KF while directly threatening to doxx its user base has in no way impeded LFJ's ability to participate in the IT field. He's scheduled to speak at a Linux Foundation conference in Vancouver this May (2023): https://archive.is/g0n6u No mention is made of his #DropKiwiFarms campaign in his conference bio, where he makes sure to milk his past association to Google... despite having claimed in the past that he was supposedly sexually harassed and made to work with a sexual assaulter while working at Google:

Later in the episode, former Google employee Liz Fong-Jones explains why she quit her job as an engineer there, how the organization changed in the 11 years she worked at Google, and what she’s doing now to make sure workers’ voices are actually being heard. "Why did I walk away from an $800,000 per year job? I had legitimate concerns both about my safety at work as well as about the ethics of what I was working on. I think that regardless of how many amenities someone is receiving...they still have a right to protection from sexual harassment. No amount of free food in the micro-kitchens is going to make up for being sexually harassed or being retaliated against or having to work alongside someone who has been a sexual assaulter."

"Why did I walk away from an $800,000 per year job?", does this sound like someone who is "marginalized"? Or does this sound like someone who is long used to buying their way around any hurdle that might come up?

Liz Fong-Jones has no problem continuing to associate himself with a company that he literally claims subjected him to sexual harassment on the job, purely for the sake of the social clout that this association to Google continues to offer him professionally. I haven't been able to verify this myself but according to posts on KF, Liz Fong-Jones continues to use his @google.com e-mail address to this day, and was supposedly leveraging that e-mail address during #DropKiwiFarms while contacting ISPs and their peers, so that these ISPs/peers were essentially misled into assuming they were being contacted by an actual Google employee or representative about KiwiFarms. Google is apparently perfectly fine with ex-employees who have openly denounced their company for sexual harassment nevertheless continuing to use their @google.com e-mail address in such a seemingly misleading manner.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
The lost tweets of Liz Fong-Jones targeting KF's ISP TerraHost and their upstream profider @Altibox during #DropKiwiFarms in 2022:

LizFongJonesKFonTerraHostNO_01.jpgLizFongJonesKFonTerraHostNO_02.jpg
LizFongJonesThreatening2DDoSTerrahostTMobileAndGTTCOMM.jpgLizFongJonesThreatening2DDoSTerrahostTMobileAndGTTCOMM03.jpg

onionfarts

Baby Onion

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Liz Fong-Jones' sidekick Sage just posted the statement on #EndKiwiFarms he had promised us:

I see Sage has learned to use all the right troon angles for taking pictures. It's apparently supposed to be a picture of his tummy, but he's so embarassed of his fat gut that he took a picture of his moobs instead. Now take another one with your face showing, Sage. You know the angles for that one.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
Liz Fong-Jones' sidekick Sage just posted the statement on #EndKiwiFarms he had promised us:

I see Sage has learned to use all the right troon angles for taking pictures. It's apparently supposed to be a picture of his tummy, but he's so embarassed of his fat gut that he took a picture of his moobs instead. Now take another one with your face showing, Sage. You know the angles for that one.
Is that a push-up bra?

Zone Stalker

Guess what? It got worse!
Registered
According to Josh, people have privately come forward that this sick piece of shit is going around and threatening people in all sorts of ways.
I'm not holding my breath expecting a legal expert to answer, but isn't all the shit archived about this sleazebag enough to make a legal case as an obviously unhinged and dangerous nutcase and maybe get him fired or discredited? Yeah, chopping his dick should have been clue enough, but that won't be enough for courts while troonshit is "in vogue".

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
According to Josh, people have privately come forward that this sick piece of shit is going around and threatening people in all sorts of ways.
I'm not holding my breath expecting a legal expert to answer, but isn't all the shit archived about this sleazebag enough to make a legal case as an obviously unhinged and dangerous nutcase and maybe get him fired or discredited? Yeah, chopping his dick should have been clue enough, but that won't be enough for courts while troonshit is "in vogue".
It's possible that Null has stumbled upon some information regarding Liz Fong-Jones that hasn't been made public yet. While it's important to be cautious of unverified claims and rumors, it's also important to acknowledge that there may be a possibility of something serious. However, until there is concrete evidence, it's best to approach these claims as mere theories and avoid spreading unfounded allegations. That and this is Null we are talking about. His "Proof" is probably blackmail he got from the simps of Liz the Lizard girl that may get her out of her rock. lol