4chan /lgbt/

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion
I don't use 4chan but I have talked to some people over the internet that have said they've used /soc/. Not the /lgbt/ board but anyone who uses imageboards to get in relationships is a fag so they're close enough.
Here's the first page of it:
Right off the bat I see Discord threads, some graph thread, e-peen contests, and other faggotry.
The people I talked to that said they used it seemed normal enough (Too normal, actually, fucking normalfags), but I really don't see the appeal of this. Its boring as fuck Discord servers probably littered with groomers and Redditors since 4chan's been dead for years already. People have completely disregarded the "If its on the internet, its here forever" rule.

Why not do a game jam or join some FOSS project?
/soc/ is an antiquity. I haven't visited it in probably two or three years. It was always plagued by attention whores and other undesirables. There are probably all kinds of interesting dramas past and ongoing on the board and in parallel communities that have sprouted alongside it.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
/soc/ is an antiquity. I haven't visited it in probably two or three years. It was always plagued by attention whores and other undesirables. There are probably all kinds of interesting dramas past and ongoing on the board and in parallel communities that have sprouted alongside it.
Careful fellas, there's an epic oldfag here.

constant exposure

it's always harvest time at the onion farms
Remarkable Onion
I've decided to test the waters of this /lgbt/ place with an inquisitive post
op.png

Kenya Jones

Baby Onion
I have some news of some drama. Supposedly theres a new tripfag on /lgbt/ who is a guy pretending to be a girl, shocking. No but in all actuality its not even a tranny, its a guy who has murdered a tranny who is now out of jail (Canada laws lol) and is now prowling the board to bait another tranny to kill. This is all alleged and the only person I know who has any information at the moment is asleep. Ill give an update when I find out more.

Update: They go by the name "takoya" but that's as much as I know at the moment, said friend did not know more than that.

Update 2: I haven't found anything new except a bit more details. Person posted a picture on /lgbt/ and someone recognized the image and it was the image of the murderer. I do not know if they like faceapp'd themselves or something but thats what I recall hearing.

Last edited:

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
I have some news of some news drama. Supposedly theres a new tripfag on /lgbt/ who is a guy pretending to be a girl, shocking. No but in all actuality its not even a tranny, its a guy who has murdered a tranny who is now out of jail (Canada laws lol) and is now prowling the board to bait another tranny to kill. This is all alleged and the only person I know who has any information at the moment is asleep. Ill give an update when I find out more.
I didn't know that Bastard Samurai was Canadian

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion
I have some news of some drama. Supposedly theres a new tripfag on /lgbt/ who is a guy pretending to be a girl, shocking. No but in all actuality its not even a tranny, its a guy who has murdered a tranny who is now out of jail (Canada laws lol) and is now prowling the board to bait another tranny to kill. This is all alleged and the only person I know who has any information at the moment is asleep. Ill give an update when I find out more.

Update: They go by the name "takoya" but that's as much as I know at the moment, said friend did not know more than that.
Damn. He's based.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
What do you lot make of the crossover between /pol/ and /lgbt/ /polgbt/ and the /r9k/ /r9gay/ circles?
Some posts from the board.

Uber gay post.

MMS-China

Remarkable Onion
I've been browsing 4chan the past few weeks and got hit with several bans. The things you aren't allowed to do is mocking:

Asian Men
Indian Men
Israeli Men
Transexual MTF

Which tells me what the moderation team is made up of.