4chan /lgbt/

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
i am LGBT so i like to browse the LGBT board on 4chan.

It is filled with tranny tripfags who often kill themselves. Here is a glossary of the terms used here (more will be added as the situation warrants)

AGP - Being a tranny for a fetish
Hon - Non Passing Tranny
Enbie - Hecking Cute and Valid
Bottom - The person who gets a dick in his in gay (or tranny) sex. Often portrayed as subhuman and petlike.
Boymoder/girlmoder- A tranny who presents as their original birth gender while transitioning.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
I wish all tripfags were that considerate.
I legitimately seen one make a thread about having some sort of sucide pill and a asked what it was an they said it was pills to kill themselves and i said ok and then i found out later that they killed themselves.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
:unsure:
1610744375028.png

Kenya Jones

Baby Onion
Ill give you one more.

HSTS- True & Honest tranny

That said, theres so much hilarious shit that has gone on in the /lgbt/ tripfag sphere (theres magnitudes more /lgbt/ tripfags than on other boards). Like for example in late November when a FtM tripfag that goes by Terje had a violent meltdown forcing their MtF tripfag bf/gf Weegski out of the house and then burned all of his belongings and then threatened suicide. Weegski said that they might have burned some stuff like the only pictures he and his brothers have of their parents (both dead) and more importantly his birth certificate and SS card. I have no updates from after early December as it was all swept under the rug and there was a pact made that nobody talk about it, even when asked about it.

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion
Ill give you one more.

HSTS- True & Honest tranny

That said, theres so much hilarious shit that has gone on in the /lgbt/ tripfag sphere (theres magnitudes more /lgbt/ tripfags than on other boards). Like for example in late November when a FtM tripfag that goes by Terje had a violent meltdown forcing their MtF tripfag bf/gf Weegski out of the house and then burned all of his belongings and then threatened suicide. Weegski said that they might have burned some stuff like the only pictures he and his brothers have of their parents (both dead) and more importantly his birth certificate and SS card. I have no updates from after early December as it was all swept under the rug and there was a pact made that nobody talk about it, even when asked about it.
I'm curious about this. As I'm not a faggot I've never spent time in /lgbt/. I'm sure the place is plagued by general threads like everywhere else on the site nowadays which are a breeding ground for cliques and offsite drama. I'd like to see some of this organized. I'm not sure if there's an archive of /lgbt/ but it might be worth trawling for the goods.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
I'm curious about this. As I'm not a faggot I've never spent time in /lgbt/. I'm sure the place is plagued by general threads like everywhere else on the site nowadays which are a breeding ground for cliques and offsite drama. I'd like to see some of this organized. I'm not sure if there's an archive of /lgbt/ but it might be worth trawling for the goods.
If there's no boypussy I don't care
>I'm not a faggot
X

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
Looked around these are the archive I could find. Don't use the bored so can't tell you if there is more or better ones.

Dead site where they used to archive their threads

Deleted member 158

I don't use 4chan but I have talked to some people over the internet that have said they've used /soc/. Not the /lgbt/ board but anyone who uses imageboards to get in relationships is a fag so they're close enough.
Here's the first page of it:
SC.png
Right off the bat I see Discord threads, some graph thread, e-peen contests, and other faggotry.
The people I talked to that said they used it seemed normal enough (Too normal, actually, fucking normalfags), but I really don't see the appeal of this. Its boring as fuck Discord servers probably littered with groomers and Redditors since 4chan's been dead for years already. People have completely disregarded the "If its on the internet, its here forever" rule.

Why not do a game jam or join some FOSS project?