Kiwifarms Gossip Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date
General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Yea buddy. Like you think this is some kind of a joke. Your foolish friend even stopped after filing reports, you've been warned over three times and you're still doubling down in your criminal activities. Well, you'll be answerable to the fed.

View attachment 53636

View attachment 53637

View attachment 53639

View attachment 53640
View attachment 53641

If you and your dumb buddy were really serious, you should've known that this is not how partners work at the FBI. Your behaviors is not considered to be appropriate in any manner.
Oh noes, the internet is sresious bsisuses. He's going to get the Internet police and report my cyber crime of (checks notes) posting nsfw on an adult only gossip forum. What ever shall I do. Besides your mom.

Reason: Something something cigarette after sex

BrotherAlameen

Alameen Karim Merali
Registered
Oh noes, the internet is sresious bsisuses. He's going to get the Internet police and report my cyber crime of (checks notes) posting nsfw on an adult only gossip forum. What ever shall I do. Besides your mom.
Also, for the final touch, reported you to OnionFarms Admin for Harassment. Enjoy your term.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Just got back from hacking the FBI database. Found where they store reports @BrotherAlameen gives them.
Pic related.
windows.jpg

Reason: In b4 the autist adds this to his non existent report that will be sent to absolutely no one.
Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Also, for the final touch, reported you to OnionFarms Admin for Harassment. Enjoy your term.
Spoilers. (Pun intended) Not the first time I got reported for doing this. Won't be the last. No one cares.

Reason: No one but you is impersonating anyone. You're the only one saying you have ties to any 3 letter agencies.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
Nope. Never larped as a fed, never claimed to be a fed. That's your false accusation. You stop it or you'll follow up on my reports as well. Looks like this forum is just the same as the KiwiFarms because people are pretty much like minded criminals in here just like the KiwiFarms. You better watch out before I flip your life upside down kid.

Take this as a third and last warning.
It’s not so much you Larping as a fed it is that you’re saying I have a friend that works at the FBI and me and my buddy are going to take down Kiwi Farms. I guarantee you’re not gonna be the first or last one that has said that. you need to lurk more. I don’t have a list right on me, but at least five people over the years have claimed to know someone from the government ,someone in IT ,someone who knows the hosting site that the website is on and can bring the farms down. and it’s not completely far fetch due to the fact how infamous the website is .that is why there’s a joke saying that it’s always been watched by the feds. in fact, I think the FBI did show up at the door one time.

Azathoth

Baby Onion
It’s not so much you Larping as a fed it is that you’re saying I have a friend that works at the FBI and me and my buddy are going to take down Kiwi Farms. I guarantee you’re not gonna be the first or last one that has said that. you need to lurk more. I don’t have a list right on me, but at least five people over the years have claimed to know someone from the government ,someone in IT ,someone who knows the hosting site that the website is on and can bring the farms down. and it’s not completely far fetch due to the fact how infamous the website is .that is why there’s a joke saying that it’s always been watched by the feds. in fact, I think the FBI did show up at the door one time.
That person is banned now.
They're literally a CSAM spamming pedophile from 764 and very likely a catspaw of Elaine's. But teehee, she's from the good 764.