Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip Who do you believe will join OnionFarms?

General gossip about kiwifarms

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
An interface for playing shit like dungeons and dragons over the internet. There's some low-tech ones and I think tabletop simulator is also really popular for this kind of stuff. It's surprisingly popular, lots of discords for the shit.

I personally enjoy Pen & Paper faggotry, but only in person; I've never seen the appeal of playing it online. But P&P is a classic means for autists to be insufferable, and I don't know how you'd play PF or DND or whatever without using voice chat, another opportunity for spergs to show all the colors of their puzzle pieces.
I know what it was, I forgot to write down what he wanted to do with it.

To powerlevel, I've used it before. I sure as hell wouldn't use it with Kiwifarmers though.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
By young people, you mean millenials, right? I've seen a lot differently when it comes to the zoomers. A lot of 'em aren't exactly keen on following in their footsteps.
Depends on the Zoomers. But there are enough people in power to keep all that crap in for awhile.
It's hard to speculate on what'll happen given joie de vivre - maybe people will be sick of the internet and stop using it as much (I really hope). Sayoran oscillates between someone you can mildly pity and someone that's clearly not doing themselves any favors by dipping their head into an echo chamber that's just going to make them freak out more and more.

Even if the SJWs are planning to turn you into a ladyboy with their cabalistic machinations, if you're still living at home and struggling to find income or get a start on your passion, you've got way more important shit to put your time towards. I think their dropping a patreon link in the hugbox was just an expression of the fact that they're fairly impressionable and either naive or just young. It's also an open question as to whether it's a dude or a chick, though I lean towards the effeminate male thing. Supposedly they're also annoying to do d20 stuff with.
Li is a man.
i believe he's in his 30s and he sounds like a southern grandpa
How do you know what he sounds like?

Mike Stoklasa Simp

Remarkable Onion
I know what it was, I forgot to write down what he wanted to do with it.
I'm working on my alzheimer's memory of the grapevine, but I -believe- it was a d20 with Kiwis or something that this rumor came out of.
I'm by no means a primary source, though.

I'd consider fucking around with a very small handful of Kiwis that don't seem insane, though at the same time, that seems oxymoronic. Even if I am mildly curious as to how many are actually socially well-adjusted.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
Depends on the Zoomers. But there are enough people in power to keep all that crap in for awhile.

From what I've seen, a lot of zoomers are against it, and I see even more opting out of the system in the future as the younger generations realize how fully the deck is stacked against them. You can see it in their memes, in the jokes, the usernames they choose on their private discords. Boomers, Xers and older Millenials are clinging to Daddy Government, but the kids know he isn't their friend, and they feel as though they have no security in him at all. That is a very bad thing, but of course, people will wait until we hit critical mass to do something about it.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Perhaps it will, but I think it will be pretty crippled by the post-COVID economic depression on the horizon. People will be telling 'em to sod off or flat out ignoring them - think about all those evictions waiting to be handed out, do you think the average person is going to give two shits about muh pronouns or whatever when they're out on the streets?
There's enough young people around that genuinely believe in it for it to stick around, plus all the people in power. But more people are getting sick of it, yeah.
Kiss each other