Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip When did you turn on Kiwi Farms?

General gossip about kiwifarms
Also lolcow animals is a hilarious premise but KF users are members of the "no fun allowed" club and are the highest authority on what you get to mock and laugh at, which is ultimately what caused me to fuck off.
I actually think that even allowing celebs would be fine. I think it was @Yandere who made a thread on a pseudo celebrity here? Everyone has a little normie in them, so I didn't understand the bar for celebrities or pseudo celebrities- like Elon Musk. He could use one after he gets involved in stuff somehow.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
They get like that because it all builds up. Everyone is locked inside for almost a year, and there were tons of things to get genuinely upset over last year, and tons this year too. They do need to take a breath, but I get why they're like that.

You have a point, but they were like that even before the pandemic. I've lurked on KF for a long while, and I'd see it all the time. The same sort of doomerposting that they'd mock Tumblristas for posting as cringy melodramatics. It seems that both sides of the autistio-political spectrum have a deep fondness for posting absurd fantasies about what the other side will do to them.

Ronald Rump

Definitely not the Former President of the US
Hellovan Onion
I turned away a bit after he threw his spedfest on A&H about the stickers. Honestly, all the stickers do is stop the one-word posts. and a way to tell someone to chill out. There are too many spergy doomposters there though, Random Internet Person being the worst lately.
Lol is that guy still on this "They're gonna holocaust MAGA" kick?

EKotch

Efrikan is a portmanteau of Erika and Afrikan. also Ash take your meds.
Baby Onion
when vertex got fired/banned, i knew it was only a matter of time before Null's board of braindead niggers implode in on itself... not that i truly gave much a fuck back then because i was only on there for happenings regarding YandereDev...
when SIG got banned, they reached the 5th Act in a Shakespearean tragedy... it was then that I decided to become a diet SIG in the hopes of pissing people off whilst not getting banned... I failed miserably because I miscalculated how much Null would defend a dirty ass tranny by the name of Tommy Tooter.

Last edited:

Ronald Rump

Definitely not the Former President of the US
Hellovan Onion
I think he may be a troll. I remember at one point in his long mass replies, he just randomly dropped in a "I don't really care, I just have fun messing with your hugbox".
He's a pretty good/dedicated troll, then.

Mike Stoklasa Simp

Remarkable Onion
I think he may be a troll. I remember at one point in his long mass replies, he just randomly dropped in a "I don't really care, I just have fun messing with your hugbox".
His liberal use of the ignore feature, the amount of time he spends on it, and the fact that he was as far as I know the only doomposter to actually get banned from the spedistential election thread makes me think that he's quite genuine, if also just genuinely insane or schizo

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
His liberal use of the ignore feature, the amount of time he spends on it, and the fact that he was as far as I know the only doomposter to actually get banned from the spedistential election thread makes me think that he's quite genuine, if also just genuinely insane or schizo
Well, he got banned once multiple mods directly stepped in to start messing with it and overseeing it, and one of them found him annoying.

Rei

Registered
I just wanted to laugh at internet weirdos but a lot of people there just take it way too seriously, there’s always a lot of politisperging and doomposting which gets very boring, very fast.

Most threads tend to devolve into a circlejerk rather quickly, usually due to a lack of content, which leads to people repeating the same things over and over again. Very little of a thread has anything to do with the cow themselves, and is mostly made up of people either powerleveling to prove how much better they are then the cow or going on about how much they hate the cow.

That said it does have a lot of detailed information on various lolcows so it’s still useful as an archive, even if the community can be insufferable.

Last edited:

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
I just wanted to laugh at trannies and tumblr freaks but a lot of people there just take it way too seriously, there’s always a lot of politisperging and doomposting which gets very boring, very fast.

Most threads tend to devolve into a circlejerk rather quickly, usually due to a lack of content, which leads to people repeating the same things over and over again. Very little of a thread has anything to do with the cow themselves, and is mostly made up of people either powerleveling to prove how much better they are then the cow or going on about how much they hate the cow.

That said it does have a lot of detailed information on various lolcows so it’s still useful as an archive, even if the community can be insufferable.
Same. I don't want to shitpost on there, there's nothing to really talk about for any of the cows now and all the political threads I watch I usually don't talk on because everyone is already talking about stuff just fine.

wtfeasymode

this game sucks
Remarkable Onion
About a month ago, I got banned because I tagged Null in chat and said "lol mad" when he was in chat sperging about America.

Really lame
I remember you from TinyKitty’s thread

To be honest I was more surprised that you were on the receiving end when TinyKitty was the one who was threatening to report the site to the feds and being a gigantic sperg.

Get_your_kicks_with_5.56

I can't let you get close
Registered
To be honest I was more surprised that you were on the receiving end when TinyKitty was the one who was threatening to report the site to the feds and being a gigantic sperg.
That Tinykitty fags little fed outburst actually pissed me off
He told Null to calm down, which is a crime unlike any other.
Also they didn't threaten, they did report users to the FBI.
Yeah who knew saying the site meme of "lol mad" to someone who was saying shit in chat like "The USA is dead nigger country and I hope everyone in it dies" was a bannable offence.