Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

What's your favorite part of Onionfarms? Also how's your day been?

I like that the retarded niche hobby of talking shit about niche retards feels as retarded and niche as it should when I post here.

There are people out there who genuinely think Kiwi posting is a revolutionary act or that any of this matters.
Realistically, a very vocal dox/trolling repository is going to cause laws to be changed so that the next generation of shitposters won't have the same freedoms.

As much as Josh cries about the English (despite his 80% English DNA), he's still a harbinger of draconian oversight.

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
The constant burger boiling jokes and memeing on each other.

People here seem to take it well enough, you can't clown on many kiwis without them trying to dox your family in a tardrage.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
People here seem to take it well enough
That's because steamed burgers exist, and have done for a century. The kwiffar eat only the finest processed goyslop(tm) that Mother can heat up in the microwave. It's like Ash (kwiffar to her core of her blackened heart) and Pancetta and Black Pudding Pottage, she's never seen it on the Maccy Ds menu, therefore it's not food.

I made Banana and Cinnamon Cake, btw. Like the oik I am.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Eating raw chicken has existed for a while in Japan but it doesn't mean it's the best way to eat it. There are some ways to do things that are better than others regardless of tradition. Just like some cultures are better than others in general. There will always be peoples who prefer one way over another. Italians are very nit picky in how you prepare food for example. They hate one pan spaghetti but do the same with lasagna. Putting the noodles in dry with lasagna letting the sauce substitute the water but complain when you do it with spaghetti.

Reason: So the rare chicken/chicken sushi meme isn't just a meme
Last edited:

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
I can't shit on burger boiling because I had a NDN galpal whose birthday meal of choice, even when stone cold sober, was boiled meat and potatoes.

Today's a nice day out and I got shit accomplished, it's been good.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Eating raw chicken has existed for a while in Japan but it doesn't mean it's the best way to eat it.
THere is also Steak Tartare, oysters... note a pattern... these are things that will cost you a fair bit, and can't be found at McDs. Ash thinks that all the CHAVs eat pancetta.
was boiled meat and potatoes.
boiledmeat.png
" They lined us up in front of a hundred yards of prime rib. All of us, you know, lined up and looking at it. Magnificent meat! Really! Beautifully marbled... magnifique! Next thing, they're throwing the meat into these big cauldrons. All of it, boiling it. I looked inside, man, and it was turning gray."

You boil eggs. Everything else is steamed.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
It gets rid of a lot of the rendered fat which carries most of the flavors so I don't really like the method. I prefer cooked in a pan best, more so than grilled. I have a smoker if I want smoke meat and my own meat grinder for making my own ground beef I get at the local butcher.

Reason: When I boil beef I prefer it in steak cuts for a stew or chilli.

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
I like that I can log off (when I remember to) for a day and come back to find like a page or two as opposed to 100 pages of filler.

Also can't stand people today, but it's going great: I spent two hours in a creek bottom just staring at the mud and little fishes.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Basically I love this place because it's kiwi farms but not ran by an obviously insecure, pussy ass, little boy fucking anime watching chomo faggot pedophile who I would be happy to curb stomp.

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
I like that I can log off (when I remember to) for a day and come back to find like a page or two as opposed to 100 pages of filler.

Also can't stand people today, but it's going great: I spent two hours in a creek bottom just staring at the mud and little fishes.
I spent two hours in urmom's bottom last night staring at the mud