Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

What's your favorite part of Onionfarms? Also how's your day been?

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Remarkable Onion
I enjoy the fact that while Onion Farms discusses the same subject matter as Kiwi Farms, it isn't overseen by a tyrannical, ban-happy administrator. The atmosphere on this website seems much more relaxed than Kiwi Farms.
I agree, I feel really comfortable here and am able to speak my mind about stuff without anxiety or fear, this place feels not like an internet forum but like a bunch of old mukkas getting together and talking

Dindu Nuffin

Nigress/Nigresses LGBTIAQ2SP+ BLM Ukraine Palestine Defund The Police BBW
Remarkable Onion
I enjoy the fact that while Onion Farms discusses the same subject matter as Kiwi Farms, it isn't overseen by a tyrannical, ban-happy administrator. The atmosphere on this website seems much more relaxed than Kiwi Farms.
People here generally aren't as rabid as some other corners.

Pepsi Man

Savior of PepsiLand
Remarkable Onion
You don't sound like a fag. You sound like a homo.

1699825885936.gif

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
My favourite feature of OnionFarms, aside from the threads I'm active in, is definitely the ignore button. I wish it was a mutual ignore button though. Null said he's going to implement mutual ignore in Sneedforo. If he ever gets to actually coding the damn thing, we should pirate it so OnionFarms can have mutual ignore too.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
My favourite feature of OnionFarms, aside from the threads I'm active in, is definitely the ignore button. I wish it was a mutual ignore button though. Null said he's going to implement mutual ignore in Sneedforo. If he ever gets to actually coding the damn thing, we should pirate it so OnionFarms can have mutual ignore too.
reminder this cry baby faggot had a meltdown over getting negrated and was demanding that kengle ban me and other people for it but kengle wont do it so he put most people here on ignore the only reason this retard wants (((mutual ignore))) is so we cant interact with his posts at all he wants to hide from the negrates that badly
Screenshot_2024-03-31_17-57-12.png
Screenshot_2024-03-31_18-02-15.png