What are you Currently Playing?

Jazz never died!

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion
The 3ds also has better codec dialougue exclusive to the 3ds version wierd given the VA's were also working on the hd ports. The other notable change is photo camo its cool for 5 mins taking pics of grass and being disapointed at how your cool looking camo does worst then the original camos. The frog were replaced with yoshi and put in different places like Zelda masterquest.

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
The 3ds also has better codec dialougue exclusive to the 3ds version wierd given the VA's were also working on the hd ports. The other notable change is photo camo its cool for 5 mins taking pics of grass and being disapointed at how your cool looking camo does worst then the original camos. The frog were replaced with yoshi and put in different places like Zelda masterquest.
That's kind of neat actually, but not much to it by the sound.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
I actually really enjoy Starfield but I'm burned out until the DLC starts dropping.
I mostly just play Civilization 6 but I've been thinking about learning how to play Stellaris.
Also I'm a huge fan of Power Washer Simulator as funny as that is to say aloud. There's something very Zen about the whole thing.
Oh, additionally I'm pretty excited for the upcoming entry in the Steam World series. Instead of a 2D platformer it's going to be some sort of Sim City building game. Curious to see if they're able to add some refreshing elements to such a well explored subgenre.

Communism4Dummies

Registered
Streets of Rogue is a rouge-lite where you can play as a black man; victimized by the prison industrial complex and various other systems of oppression meant to keep the black man down (AKA - gang member.) Or in the very next run, be a strong white man fighting for the preservation of the white race one axe swing at a time (AKA - flesh-eating cannibal that lives in a white trash commune.) In the era of "woke" vidyas. This game has representation anyone can get behind!

ROUNDS is a multiplayer 1v1 rouge-like shooter that is primarily played by seemingly children. Fun with friends but the online mode can only be enjoyed if you want to pub-stomp and troll 10 year olds, thankfully I do want to do these things.

The Finals is a F2P FPS game in the same vein as Fortnite or Apex Legends or anyone of these battle-pass subscription farm type games. You can fly around the map and snipe people out of mid air and it could be a very fun fast-paced shooter in an era of Counter-Strikes and slow-paced Battle Royale games. Emphasis on the could because the meta has boiled down to sitting on the cashout point with shields and mines.

Cruelty Squad is a singleplayer FPS game with similar movement and combat to the old DOOM or Quake games but with a weird sarcastic story based around capitalisim which alot of people seem to jerk themselves off over. I like it but the soyfacing about this game makes me cringe, however I am writing all this on a half dead forum on a definetly dead thread... so who knows, maybe i'm the faggot.

Tiny Rogues is an unfinished rogue-like that is constantly getting huge updates. Fun to build crazy runs in and with every update brings a shit load of in-game and lore content so I think this one is the most promising out of all the games I've played recently.

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
Cult of the Lamb; I dig the little story and the art, but wish there was more crusading to do narrative-wise.

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
beat the first two doors, got bored of picking up my cultists feces and quit forever.
Yeah, the cult chores suck ass. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Especially until you get outhouses + and can tell people to pick up the shit themselves/keep the base clean. With the new update however, we have followers randomly shitting special types that grant different bonuses when used as fertilizer. We're back to designated shitting streets again.

Cult building was kinda fun at first when you unlock good things, but it still gets to where feels like a Sims game after awhile. It's definitely not as good as BoI (which went all in on combat and dungeon crawling); I still like it for the art, lore and the attempt tho.

Communism4Dummies

Registered
Yeah, the cult chores suck ass. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Especially until you get outhouses + and can tell people to pick up the shit themselves/keep the base clean. With the new update however, we have followers randomly shitting special types that grant different bonuses when used as fertilizer.

Cult building was kinda fun at first when you unlock good things, but it still gets to where feels like a Sims game after awhile. It's definitely not as good as BoI (which went all in on combat and dungeon crawling); I still like it for the art, lore and the attempt tho.
I think combining rogue-like with colony building was a really smart idea but neither where fleshed out completely imo especially the roguelike combat. I think the fun of a rogue type game is building a crazy ass run and just flying through it or having a god awful run but still pulling through. Instead I felt like every run I had in that game was painfully average and not very fun at all.

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
I think combining rogue-like with colony building was a really smart idea but neither where fleshed out completely imo especially the roguelike combat. I think the fun of a rogue type game is building a crazy ass run and just flying through it or having a god awful run but still pulling through. Instead I felt like every run I had in that game was painfully average and not very fun at all.
I think that was honestly where the Fleeces are supposed to come in, but those take so much work to unlock: I was where you left off when I got my first fleece besides the default and dlc one.

*If you do ever play it again on a whim: curse-only or even berserk run is pretty fun.

Reason: ETA Words*
Last edited:

roko araneo juniora

Sheogorath is my nigger
Remarkable Onion
Frostpunk. Open world suvival crafting hodgepodge.

These two reviews sold me on it.

FP review.jpg

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
I did not expect the man in the fog mod to teleport me away from my base in an ocean full of giant anglerfish only for me to make it to a shore swarming with skin walkers as the night dweller decides now is the best time to attack me. Herobrine burrowed a tunnel in my roof and an invisible ghost keeps breaking my door. That world is now fully haunted. I got annoyed and switched to creative because the teleport thing happened 3 times in a row back to back, but the night dweller attacked me again and took me out of creative mode. Invincible insta kill mob with hax.

last night, i was playing bloons TD6 and i think wizard monkey is the best monkey. his upgrades aren't that expensive (even less if you selected benjamin as your hero) if you upgrade him 4-0-2 he is quite op. also there's another hero monkey that i forgot the name of which looks like a Turkish carpet seller and it's the funniest shit.