What are you Currently Playing?

GloryHole Stalker

Man of Questionable Taste
Baby Onion
the arcade version is the one i mean if you get the secret ending the pilots take off their jackets and show booba i dont think that is in the neo geo version
Yeah, I discovered that when skimming a longplay. I haven't managed it yet myself though. Funny thing is 2 of the female pilots are underage, 1 is 17 and the other 15, lol. Those nutty Japanese. Does make you wonder if they have pedo shit on the brain or are just trying to appeal to it's target audience. I can't imagine they figured on middle aged dudes like me playing via emulator roughly 30 years later.

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
I'm playing Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire. It's pretty fun, but I like the original more.

Probably not that well, it's even a little rough on Vita with the lack of buttons. Without a second stick I can't imagine it plays very well on 3DS.
That's what I would have thought, but I'm curious enough to hear the dude out on his reasoning.

Syntaxius

Baby Onion
What mods you running?
Item randomizer basically becomes a must after some playthroughs, because it keeps each run unique. Still irritating you essentially unlock easymode when you find the black knight halberd.

Enemy randomizer runs are also neat, but hard to finish because you might get ganked by late game enemies in small areas like the undead church. Still funny to see Seath or Gwyn appear there.

The boss rush is also worth trying, but doesn't work very well imo. The poorly translated mod can be funny, but obviously doesn't change much. Fog gate randomizer is a bit of a hassle and a headache.

There's also daughters of ash but haven't tried it.

Have you played modded ds1 before?

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
Item randomizer basically becomes a must after some playthroughs, because it keeps each run unique. Still irritating you essentially unlock easymode when you find the black knight halberd.

Enemy randomizer runs are also neat, but hard to finish because you might get ganked by late game enemies in small areas like the undead church. Still funny to see Seath or Gwyn appear there.

The boss rush is also worth trying, but doesn't work very well imo. The poorly translated mod can be funny, but obviously doesn't change much. Fog gate randomizer is a bit of a hassle and a headache.

There's also daughters of ash but haven't tried it.

Have you played modded ds1 before?
A few. Was a big fan of dark souls.

Jazz never died!

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion
I'm playing Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire. It's pretty fun, but I like the original more.

Probably not that well, it's even a little rough on Vita with the lack of buttons. Without a second stick I can't imagine it plays very well on 3DS.
Its the best version due to third person aiming and menu features being on the touch screen. The new 3ds has a second stick which Kojima Productions added support to in a update that you can still get. I don't recomend it because the stick sucks. The vita version and the hd versions are remasters that replicate the MGS3 substance version while the 3ds version is more its own thing changing enviroments and gameplay to better suit the hardware and modernize the controls to be in line with with the newer games. Also the vita version is shit and the PS3 and 360 versions are fucking lazy it could of taken advantage of the 3ds added stuff like the better gameplay without the sub 30 fps. Granted on the New 3ds its on par with the ps2 original. But Kojima Productions worked on the 3ds version while Bluepoint worked on the shit vita version and the lazy hd versions.