• If you wish to talk to staff about a particular issue you may contact them privately and we will be glad to help.
  • ---------------------------------------------

Pages Development

Extra Help pages will be set up

Donations page will be set up

What are you Currently Playing?

kiwifaggot

Not a funposter
Registered
Let's have a thread for the games we're playing at the moment. Post a game and your thoughts on it.

I'm right now I'm enjoying Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. It's the fifth Metal Gear game I've played and while the level-based gameplay doesn't seem to leave one with as much freedom of exploration as the previous entries I quite enjoy the base management system and it gives me plenty of time to while away. I also find the motion-comic style of cutscenes to play very well to the system's strengths and give it yet another way to stand out from previous games. My only gripe at the moment is that I don't feel the story is really all that engaging, I find the set-up to be a little too subdued and feel it is lacking in interesting characters. Metal Games though from what I've seen really deliver in the last act so perhaps my thoughts will change.

Last edited:

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Registered
I Managed to get PPSSPP running on my computer, so I decided to try out a couple of games on it. A few of them are updated ports of other games (such as Darkstalkers Chronicles and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max, which IMO are both DEFINITIVE versions of their respective game), while the other ones I've never touched before are games such as Fate/EXTRA. I've been playing Fate/GrandOrder on my phone, so i thought EXTRA would be the same thing... but its not. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but I'm definitely not too keen on the whole "blind rock-paper-scissor" memorization battle system.