We Need To Talk About The Owner of the Forum

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
Www.onionfarms.com has grown beyond the ability of one strange man to nuture, I put it to the userbase that we seize the means of shitpost production from this tyrant in an extremely violent revolution. Onions rise up!

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
I don’t know what people expect from a lolcow sire run by Ken and i don’t know what Ken expects from Kiwi Farms user’s

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
Damned if I do and damned if I don't ..
lol maybe if ken didn’t want negative reproductions for things people say on his fourm he wouldn’t have plastered his spastic name and face over everything.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Here's the deal. The only way to effectively monetize this commercially and satisfy your kiwi needs is to have two versions (a moderated more family-friendly version and the raw, uncensored version).

The main advantage for the moderated version is that it would not rely solely on the userbase to generate income. In addition, the publicity generated on sites such as Red Bubble would naturally draw more traffic to the site. The drawback is that you will have to accept some restrictions on the use of language/content that is perceived as racist.

As for the raw uncensored version, the main drawback is that we are pretty much restricted to private donations or private sales as I mentioned above. However, you don't have to worry about restrictions on the use of content such as the N-word. Personally, I don't think we have the userbase for private sales but if you want to look into donations by bitcoin or whatever, I have no objections to putting this on the page..

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
Here's the deal. The only way to effectively monetize this commercially and satisfy your kiwi needs is to have two versions (a moderated more family-friendly version and the raw, uncensored version).

The main advantage for the moderated version is that it would not rely solely on the userbase to generate income. In addition, the publicity generated on sites such as Red Bubble would naturally draw more traffic to the site. The drawback is that you will have to accept some restrictions on the use of language/content that is perceived as racist.

As for the raw uncensored version, the main drawback is that we are pretty much restricted to private donations or private sales as I mentioned above. However, you don't have to worry about restrictions on the use of content such as the N-word. Personally, I don't think we have the userbase for private sales but if you want to look into donations by bitcoin or whatever, I have no objections to putting this on the page..
I thought server costs were manageable for you?

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
>He wants to monetize autism both weaponized and spilled
<This is where I draw the line with CogsDev and nool and now Kenny, just don't