Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
1616814875580.png1616814884059.png1616814893519.png1616814899609.png
Never forget.
1616815042389.png
@Wotannacht faggot

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Sorry for the doublepost while you're at it @Sailfish I have one more request, ban the use of the r-slur and s-word.
Just because someone is a Lovecraftian glow otherkin and a brown furry like @SIGSEGV that doesn't give them the right to mock people with intellectual disabilities.
And the s-word, just because this is a lolcow forum tangentially related to transphobic hellhole known as Kiwifarm that doesn't mean you get to insult people with Asperger Syndrome.

Thank you for consideration and kindness @Sailfish and co, I may respectfully disagree with @SIGSEGV but I still love him.

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
Ken is acting out his inner roody poo. @axpci, you are dishonouring your proud Finnish forefathers by enforcing these authoritarian attacks on our freedom, you should feel deeply ashamed.

cybertron

Remarkable Onion
Because I'm feeling in a chaotic evil sort of mood, let me add some gasoline to the fire.

How to bypass the filter:

Step 1: Type in 'roodypoo' like the based onionposter that you are.
Step 2: Toggle the BB code editor (that's the [ ] button on the right-hand side):
View attachment 7425

Step 3: In the BB code editor, add some empty italics tags [I][/I] in the middle of the word.
Step 4: Still in the BB code editor, press Preview to confirm success.
View attachment 7426

Step 5: Confirm success.
View attachment 7427

Step 6: While you're still in the BB code editor, post your post. This step is the crucial one! If you toggle back to the normal post view, it will remove the empty italics tags (because they don't do anything) and your word will be filtered again. So typically what I do is complete the post, and then the last thing I do is bypass the word filter with this italics tags trick.

Happy posting!
Hey this actually works.