Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Veiled use of the N-word

Observerer

Baby Onion
*Some gay shit*
God, you are such a stupid fucking idiot. Every time you open your mouth, it's like a dam filled to the brim with shit just burst. It makes me sad to see such a wholesome beautiful forum getting raped by your moronic 20 IQ posts. You are probably the dumbest most loudmouthed degenerate fucking monkey I have ever seen. They say that bees technically shouldn't be able to fly, but I think it would be more fitting to say that you should't technically be able to even breathe with a brain as small as yours. At the same time I envy you. I envy you because it must be really comfortable to be unable to think. You will never have the experience of having to make the right choices, planning for your future, or think about complex issues that fill you with existential dread. No, you are the epitome of "monkey see, monkey do". Your brain is so smooth and slippery that the Dutch use it as an ice skating rink. If an ancient Egyptian would mummify you they would't even be able to pull you brain through your nose because it would be too small to grab. I would tell you to kill yourself but you are literally too stupid to die.

Love
@SchizoNetwork

Last edited:

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
@Observerer yeah
1615765086521.png

David Duke DDS

Registered
I am not appeasing the politically correct crowd on Twitter, etc.
Realistically most of your growth is gonna be from either Kiwis themselves or the KF demographic, who’d have more problems with you censoring the NIGGER word than the NIGGER word itself. Know your audience.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
Realistically most of your growth is gonna be from either Kiwis themselves or the KF demographic, who’d have more problems with you censoring the roody-poo word than the roody-poo word itself. Know your audience.
If I guessed that 99.9% of the members here, were from the KF demographic, I would probably not be that far off the mark. The people here have demonstrated they want the wild west type atmosphere. So yes, you bring up a valid point.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
>unironically believing that you'll be able to stop people from saying the n-word with Xenforo's basic bitch word filtering system
lol good luck, for every new loophole you filter, there are at least ten more of them available.

Last edited by a moderator:

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
Someone please photoshop that JUST AS PLANNED photo of kengle with a cowboy hat and sherrif’s hat.