Announcement Update: No I Am Not Resigning

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
what hes trying to get kengle to do is that when gays blocks us we cant interact with his posts at all hes trying to hide from the negrates when he could just turn off rating notifications or you know make his posts smaller with spoilers and not using giant text thats the main reason he gets them from me
I would somewhat agree with @fag0t . @The Gays From LA what you post is subject to legitimate criticism. A block feature could be used to simply shut out legitimate criticism.

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
You know what I want fixed. I want a mutual ignore policy, just like the one on Reddit and Facebook.
I want a motherfucker to disappear completely when I ignore them.
I want you to stop enabling neg rating raids.
I have implemented the changes you told me to implement over DMs and it did nothing.
Crying to Ken in DMs about stickers? I would bet a few quid that begging to be made janny also occurred. @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt please leave the ignore as it is.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Crying to Ken in DMs about stickers? I would bet a few quid that begging to be made janny also occurred. @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt please leave the ignore as it is.
I am considering a middle ground on this. @The Gays From LA was not interested in being a janny.

If you want to block someone that should be a free choice. But at the same time I won't impose any restrictions on screencapping whatever is posted. So for example @The Gays From LA would have the right to block @fag0t but it would also be the right of someone to screencap @The Gays From LA posts and let @fag0t or whoever comment on them. Honestly this could have a major impact on the free flow of discussion on the forum. I want to get more input from users on this.

Busty O'Queef

Angry faggot
Hellovan Onion
I am considering a middle ground on this. @The Gays From LA was not interested in being a janny.

If you want to block someone that should be a free choice. But at the same time I won't impose any restrictions on screencapping whatever is posted. So for example @The Gays From LA would have the right to block @fag0t but it would also be the right of someone to screencap @The Gays From LA posts and let @fag0t or whoever comment on them. Honestly this could have a major impact on the free flow of discussion on the forum. I want to get more input from users on this.
1000035783.jpg

Seriously, what is wrong with the current system? Change it and you'll encourage autistic tards to make socks for block evading and sniping.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Ignore feature works fine as it is, the only thing that would improve it is the ability to toggle if ignored users can post messages on people's wall. That way users can ignore people like me or gays from la. While still letting others post without needing to follow each other. I'm not the only one posting terrible shit like skinned dicks and a tranny performing auto fellatio fisting his shit covered ass on people's wall. Gays posted dead ducks and dead middle eastern kids. And again, it should be a toggle option in settings so people can opt in or out not a change.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion

>gays from la was not interested in being a janny
you know nobody believes this at all hes been demanding you ban people and add changes to the site that affect other users ability to see and interact with posts and he has done this publically so we can only imagine the kind of crying he does in private you should not be listening to him if he is upset over people thinking his posts or retarded or rating them in ways he does not like he needs to just accept thats how things are on this forum or he should leave things are fine how they are now and some cry baby faggot shouldnt be able to change that

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
>gays from la was not interested in being a janny
you know nobody believes this at all hes been demanding you ban people and add changes to the site that affect other users ability to see and interact with posts and he has done this publically so we can only imagine the kind of crying he does in private you should not be listening to him if he is upset over people thinking his posts or retarded or rating them in ways he does not like he needs to just accept thats how things are on this forum or he should leave things are fine how they are now and some cry baby faggot shouldnt be able to change that
@fag0t I am not changing anything.

Toucapac

Registered
I am going to step in and sperg a little bit.

I should have clarified this because tongues are wagging all over the place. No. I am not resigning from the forum. I am simply stepping down from moderating and letting other brooms step in. Itโ€™s better for the forum because there are brooms who have much deeper roots in the lolcow drama than me. Itโ€™s better for me because it frees me up to focus more in the background on my WordPress and the Political Forum.

Now you are probably wondering what I envision for Onionfarms: A series of interconnected sites and social websites (Social Websites: Twitter, Gab, Facebook, Truthsocial: All of these channels are in good standing)
Onionfarms.com (xenforo setup - primarily a lolcow forum)
KennethErwinEngelhardt.net (simple machines setup - primarily a political forum)
KennethErwinEngelhardt.com (my WordPress)
A possible wiki
legitimate question...
are you trying to compete with nairaland?

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Fuck it, I'm just gonna make a truth social account to take the piss.
I made some accounts to troll people in the Donald conspiracy and q Anon groups over on communities.win.

They talk about flat earth vaccine nanobots and follow the plan where a fat orange man with a spray tan loses "on purpose" (totally not a cope guys) as some 12 d chess move. They are easy targets. All of them are just as big a snowflake as any leftist they make Tl Dr scizo rants about.

Reason: Q anon group is called great awakening.