Announcement Update: No I Am Not Resigning

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
What other stuff do you want fixed?

You know what I want fixed. I want a mutual ignore policy, just like the one on Reddit and Facebook.
I want a motherfucker to disappear completely when I ignore them.
I want you to stop enabling neg rating raids.
I have implemented the changes you told me to implement over DMs and it did nothing.

I also would like to know, why all these accounts signing up but then not posting anything?

Are these people who tried to sign up without a protonmail account, whose application to join the forum you then rejected because they aren't using protonmail?

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
You know what I want fixed. I want a mutual ignore policy, just like the one on Reddit and Facebook.
I want this but irl as I'm a thin skinned sissy
What does this even mean?
I have implemented the changes you told me to implement over DMs and it did nothing.
how-could-this-happen-to-me-i-made-my-mistakes.gif

All me.
Are these people who tried to sign up without a protonmail account, whose application to join the forum you then rejected because they aren't using protonmail?
What? Why would you need protonmail? :takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds::takeyourmeds:

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
God, you're unbelievably gay. Time to neg rate your pozscore

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker

I also would like to know, why all these accounts signing up but then not posting anything?

Ok. We've had problems with Gmail. Proton is just a suggestion. Yahoo mail works fine. Basically you want a block feature. I need to check if there is an add-on. As for accounts that sign up and do nothing, a lot of people may lurk for a while before posting anything. Also we get a lot bot accounts. It's the nature of the beast. It just is what it is.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion

disable rating notifications if it makes you so mad

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
Ok. We've had problems with Gmail. Proton is just a suggestion. Yahoo mail works fine. Basically you want a block feature. I need to check if there is an add-on. As for accounts that sign up and do nothing, a lot of people may lurk for a while before posting anything. Also we get a lot bot accounts. It's the nature of the beast. It just is what it is.
kengle dont try to make the site more like reddit or facebook for him tell him to fuck off to reddit if thats what he wants

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
what hes trying to get kengle to do is that when gays blocks us we cant interact with his posts at all hes trying to hide from the negrates when he could just turn off rating notifications or you know make his posts smaller with spoilers and not using giant text thats the main reason he gets them from me
Bingo

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Is there an option to toggle letting ignored users post on your profile? I didn't look very hard on the settings. Disallowing only ignored users instead of only allowing followers is a decent middle ground imo. Especially if it can be toggled.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I think that Gays best solution would be to FOAD. Short of that, maybe get a hobby (maybe a job?), and stop stressing out over nobody likes you. People aren't going to start liking you anytime soon, and that stress will knock years off you.