Unconfirmed Report of Chris Sighted in Montgomery County, Maryland WalMart

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
I’m surprised Chris hasn’t posted. Hey, I’m out now. Yet..
But then again, he just came back out of jail. He might need migrate back in to society.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I’m surprised Chris hasn’t posted. Hey, I’m out now. Yet..
But then again, he just came back out of jail. He might need migrate back in to society.
If it is actually true then I am not surprised. CWC had always liked visiting the DC area. I am not sure he is going to be getting back on the internet. I think I know how this has played out. If that was him that was actually spotted at that WalMart then he is probably at a group home probably not too far away.

Here is my take on this if that was actually confirmed. Basically he is on some kind of supervised release in a group facility in Maryland and will be allowed to move on from this as long as he walks away from his old life and doesn't look back.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Basically he is on some kind of supervised release in a group facility in Maryland and will be allowed to move on from this as long as he walks away from his old life and doesn't look back.

Do you think he's even capable of doing that? Even while supervised? I mean, we know he's utterly incapable of spending money responsibly. That was literally the moment that Null said he blocked Chris on Signal: when he realized that Chris had stolen money from Barb's bank account and had already spent it all. Asking someone who's that impulsive and self-indulgent to make a conscious choice not to get back online seems like placing a huge demand on him. Unless they've drugged him into a nearly zombie-like state of blind obedience to his supervisors, I don't see how he would've learned to have such control over himself over the two years that he was in prison.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Do you think he's even capable of doing that? Even while supervised? I mean, we know he's utterly incapable of spending money responsibly. That was literally the moment that Null said he blocked Chris on Signal: when he realized that Chris had stolen money from Barb's bank account and had already spent it all. Asking someone who's that impulsive and self-indulgent to make a conscious choice not to get back online seems like placing a huge demand on him. Unless they've drugged him into a nearly zombie-like state of blind obedience to his supervisors, I don't see how he would've learned to have such control over himself over the two years that he was in prison.
There is nothing to go back to. His Sonichu shrine was thrown in the dumper a long time ago. Barb has probably been already moved.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
The Goddess is back and self location doxing. Harrisonburg Virginia for those with that on their bingo card.
This is True and Honest cawntent, no rollin' and trollin' scouts honor I swear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
The Group Home would fuck him up. He won't be online ever again given he lied and cheated on everyone. Group Homes don't fuck around with insane idiots like Chris Chan so I'm sure they try to force that idiot away from the internet and food is given in prison he was bones away from death. I'm sure Walmark will give him a small salad and he will be forced to eat it all up without throwing that shit away

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
Not really. She was confirmed alive and still living at their old home like 6 months ago. I heard it seems she may have been moved out since then and the place looks vacant.

At present nobody knows where her or Chris are living. This is probably a good thing tbh.

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley's Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
Not really. She was confirmed alive and still living at their old home like 6 months ago. I heard it seems she may have been moved out since then and the place looks vacant.

At present nobody knows where her or Chris are living. This is probably a good thing .
Hopefully, they're not living together.

draculasboyfriend

Registered

At present nobody knows where her or Chris are living. This is probably a good thing tbh.
definitely a good thing tho

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
It's unfortunate when individuals become so consumed by their online obsessions that it leads to dangerous and harmful behavior. While it's important to recognize the severity of these actions, it's also important to approach the situation with empathy and understanding. Hopefully, those involved in this case can receive the help they need to improve their mental health and avoid causing harm to others in the future. Chris Chan's actions have led to serious legal repercussions and it's clear that he needs to be held accountable for his mistakes. The court's decision to ban him from the internet may be for his own good, as addiction and obsession can lead to destructive behavior. It's unfortunate that it took this incident for Chris to realize the impact of his actions, but hopefully, he can use this as an opportunity to reflect and improve his mental health. It's important for all of us to remember that we are not invincible and our actions have consequences. It's certainly a sad state of affairs for Chris Chan, as he's facing the consequences of his actions and will likely never have the same level of freedom he once enjoyed. While it's important for individuals to take responsibility for their actions, it's also important to remember that everyone deserves a chance for redemption and rehabilitation. It's a difficult situation, but hopefully, Chris can find some peace and healing moving forward. Or not? :cautious: