Get_your_kicks_with_5.56

I can't let you get close
Registered
1613830752448.png

Your ride's over, Chuck. Time to die.
For seven years, the Fallout: The Frontier mod for Fallout: New Vegas has been hyped to the moon and was to be the second coming for the greatest post-apocalyptic RPG the world has ever seen. Developed to be a "lore friendly" expansion with a story connected to the base game's with great and serious writing.

However, what would be uploaded to the Fallout New Vegas Nexus and excitedly downloaded into the game files of the average New Vegas enjoyer, oblivious to what would be unleased upon them, was not what anyone had in mind for "the largest ever mod for a Fallout franchise game".

As the mod was played over the following days after release, people were subjected to a horror show. A poorly written fan fiction that had no indication of being "lore friendly" rife with cringe, fetishes, giant lizard sex, barely legal sex slaves, feet smell, lack of player choice, plagiarism and a whole host of other awful things.

And who would be responsible for such a complete disaster? A team of degenerates, furries, scalies, an alleged pedo, politics obsessed idiots, pedo defenders, and some, I assume, are good people.

1613833585633.png

1613835072027.png

1613835222754.png

After the initial disaster, the team went into full damage control mode.

Removing the offending content and voice lines from voice actors who did not want to be associated with this dumpsterfire:
1613834309612.png

The project lead, tgspy, doing an interview to try and correct the record. Which made him look worse and he (and the interviewer) got trolled relentlessly by the chat:

This interview is full of gold including but not limited too, freudian slips about the barely legal sex slave actually being under age, the USS Liberty, sneed, anti-semantics, deflection, the "Enclave are Trump supporters" was just a joke bro, and glory to the Sneedclave.

1613834805482.png

Taking the mod down from the Nexus and then re-uploading it with these messages:
1613834633116.png

(Lol these retards think they are getting a steam release :story:)

1613834633019.png

This was a second coming for New Vegas but not for the reasons anyone thought it would be. Shitting on The Frontier mod and its degenerate development team has now become a badge of honor for fans of Fallout. New life has been breathed into Fallout from this debacle and the memes are a plenty.

God Bless America, God Bless the Sneedclave!

1613836361306.png

Feel free to add more degenerate and cringe shit from the dev team because I have left out a lot of stuff.

This is very late and gay but there was no proper write up on the KiwiFarms, so I'm doing it here because I'm bored

Attachments

• 1613834560516.png
    1613834560516.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:

Cangry Canary

Fan of Chris(t) 4th Espada
Baby Onion
Yeeeeeesh, now these guys were giving Fallout a bad name. Unlike those Chad's that made the Crusader Kings 2 Fallout Mod.

Now THATS a well written, funny, yet challenging game.

Unlike this, this has been too easy cause it was brought to my domain. I appreciate everything it took to culminate into changing this into something good.

So I hope these mod devs can do the same with the teams next shot at trying something.

It was super ambitious but it flopped cause it attracted a bunch of assholes who just saw blood in the water and went after everyone involved.

It's like what I do but worse cause I don't get involved in most internet bullshit until now.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
20190627_150525.jpg
20190623_110804.jpg

I was not joking about the mod being the best mod for any paradox game I have ever played.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
The problem with Anon is the idea of anonymity spiraling out of control as shit creeps in unnoticed. I enjoyed lurking, always enjoy lurking. Now I just like having a consistent voice.