Communities The Sims Community

Communities of interest on the internet

PleasantSpark

Learn to Use a Fucking Condom
Baby Onion
You know, I never really talked about the Sims Community all that much here. Despite being a complete dumpster fire at most times, majority of the sub fandoms comes off as autistic or plain old spergy if you stuck around, I was born in 2004, and I never really got to the point of no return. I didn't get a chance to play Sims 2 because I was recently born but Drama started where people would put labels on other people and claim someone is an apologist for being supportive of a abuse headcanon, people doxxing and charging people to buy cc which EA cracked down on, and Pedophiles/Groomers in EA's workplace.

Sims is not safe, and neither is MySims or any other spinoff.

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
You know, I never really talked about the Sims Community all that much here. Despite being a complete dumpster fire at most times, majority of the sub fandoms comes off as autistic or plain old spergy if you stuck around, I was born in 2004, and I never really got to the point of no return. I didn't get a chance to play Sims 2 because I was recently born but Drama started where people would put labels on other people and claim someone is an apologist for being supportive of a abuse headcanon, people doxxing and charging people to buy cc which EA cracked down on, and Pedophiles/Groomers in EA's workplace.

Sims is not safe, and neither is MySims or any other spinoff.
That bad huh? well then

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
I didn’t realize the Sims had a community, but I shouldn’t be surprised. I used to play the Sims all the time and I do have the game on my tablet. I try to be part of like YouTube videos and stuff. However, my editing skills need work.

FatFuck

Remarkable Onion
20230725_113918.jpg
20230725_114011.jpg
20230725_114021.jpg
20230731_170056.jpg