Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Chinjireta Thread

Public figures seen as "lolcows"
Subtitle
stupid bitch who got her pussy fucked three times and is still single.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
So yeah, to correct you from what you said earlier, I'm not "kind of vindictive," I'm EXTREMELY vindictive. And homicidal too!
I wouldn't be surprised if her dad wanted to fucking kill me. For good reason! So yeah, I'm gonna go on a little ''hiatus'' for, like I said, self-reflection. Toodles!
I'm glad I could prevent a future serial killer.

Is that what this thread was about? I didn't even really read it.
I think I have a talent for noticing this shit.

Constant

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven
Remarkable Onion
it fucking hurt. it made me so fucking angry. it made me grew an unhealthy obsession with her. I wanted to fucking kill her, I wanted to murder her entire fucking family. It was sickening. I stalked her on alternative fucking twitter accounts. And when she blocked me again on the same accounts that I used to stalk her. I used Nitter to stalk that cunt.
I also made edits of her. So basically she still lives rent-free in my head.
But I couldn't stop thinking about you. And I kept being reminded by you indirectly. it was as if the world was tormenting me because of my unhealthy obsession for you.

I don't expect that we're going to be friends, let alone partners. But I want you to understand that we were in a parasocial relationship.
I'm not "kind of vindictive," I'm EXTREMELY vindictive. And homicidal too!

Dahmer’s a little MATI

(Seriously though this is unhealthy, talk to a therapist)

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Gonna clarify about this before I take a break for self-reflection. This thread was created because of the experience I had with Chinjireta. Which were pretty negative. yeah, I was rejected but it wasn't because I wanted her e-pussy. I got blocked by her on shitter back in 2020 during the George Floyd race riots. It was over a sheet that she did on shitter. She sheeted "Black Lives Matter" and I replied with "All Lives Matter." The fucking rat responded saying "Say one stupid shit again and you're getting blocked." a moment later she responded again saying "nvm I'm blocking you lmao" ... it fucking hurt. it made me so fucking angry. it made me grew an unhealthy obsession with her. I wanted to fucking kill her, I wanted to murder her entire fucking family. It was sickening. I stalked her on alternative fucking twitter accounts. And when she blocked me again on the same accounts that I used to stalk her. I used Nitter to stalk that cunt. It got to the point that I needed to quit. And so I tried, My resolution last year was to stop obsessing over that douche bag. I was successful at first. But I kept being fucking reminded of that fucking prog. I kept being tormented the name suzie (which is what she goes btw) I was tormenting myself over the fact that I got fucking blocked which was my fault. At the end of 2023, I messaged her this a new account because I on banned on shitter:

"Hey, I don't know if you still remember me and I would be surprised if you do, but I want you to know that I have unresolved feelings for you since you blocking me back in 2020.

I know that it was my fault but due to you blocking me on Twitter and you banning me on your discord server, it made me have an unhealthy obsession for you and your content. It came to a breaking point that I had to limit my exposure to you. And that's what i did!

I made a New Year's resolution at the start of 2023 that I would disconnect all content related to you and your content. But I couldn't stop thinking about you. And I kept being reminded by you indirectly. it was as if the world was tormenting me because of my unhealthy obsession for you.

I don't expect that we're going to be friends, let alone partners. But I want you to understand that we were in a parasocial relationship. I hope you process this information and maybe we could resolve this. Also happy Hanukkah!"

And what does she do? She fucking blocked me again. probably for good reason but it fucking hurt. I also made edits of her. So basically she still lives rent-free in my head.

Also, I forgot to mention that I was banned on her discord server for playing cumzone on the VC. And that also hurt. I really need to rethink my choices in life.

So yeah, to correct you from what you said earlier, I'm not "kind of vindictive," I'm EXTREMELY vindictive. And homicidal too!

I wouldn't be surprised if her dad wanted to fucking kill me. For good reason! So yeah, I'm gonna go on a little ''hiatus'' for, like I said, self-reflection. Toodles!

Hopefully this becomes a warning for parasocial relationships and unhealthy obsessions. Feel free to clown on me Moist! <3 <3
You might need Jesus also stop trying to get the girl you are an embarrassment of humanity. Unlike KiwiFarms we stop future mass shooters like you over simping for a girl who said BBC is good. Anymore and Joe Biden would make you a Messiah. 🤓

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Gonna clarify about this before I take a break for self-reflection. This thread was created because of the experience I had with Chinjireta. Which were pretty negative. yeah, I was rejected but it wasn't because I wanted her e-pussy. I got blocked by her on shitter back in 2020 during the George Floyd race riots. It was over a sheet that she did on shitter. She sheeted "Black Lives Matter" and I replied with "All Lives Matter." The fucking rat responded saying "Say one stupid shit again and you're getting blocked." a moment later she responded again saying "nvm I'm blocking you lmao" ... it fucking hurt. it made me so fucking angry. it made me grew an unhealthy obsession with her. I wanted to fucking kill her, I wanted to murder her entire fucking family. It was sickening. I stalked her on alternative fucking twitter accounts. And when she blocked me again on the same accounts that I used to stalk her. I used Nitter to stalk that cunt. It got to the point that I needed to quit. And so I tried, My resolution last year was to stop obsessing over that douche bag. I was successful at first. But I kept being fucking reminded of that fucking prog. I kept being tormented the name suzie (which is what she goes btw) I was tormenting myself over the fact that I got fucking blocked which was my fault. At the end of 2023, I messaged her this a new account because I on banned on shitter:

"Hey, I don't know if you still remember me and I would be surprised if you do, but I want you to know that I have unresolved feelings for you since you blocking me back in 2020.

I know that it was my fault but due to you blocking me on Twitter and you banning me on your discord server, it made me have an unhealthy obsession for you and your content. It came to a breaking point that I had to limit my exposure to you. And that's what i did!

I made a New Year's resolution at the start of 2023 that I would disconnect all content related to you and your content. But I couldn't stop thinking about you. And I kept being reminded by you indirectly. it was as if the world was tormenting me because of my unhealthy obsession for you.

I don't expect that we're going to be friends, let alone partners. But I want you to understand that we were in a parasocial relationship. I hope you process this information and maybe we could resolve this. Also happy Hanukkah!"

And what does she do? She fucking blocked me again. probably for good reason but it fucking hurt. I also made edits of her. So basically she still lives rent-free in my head.

Also, I forgot to mention that I was banned on her discord server for playing cumzone on the VC. And that also hurt. I really need to rethink my choices in life.

Hopefully this becomes a warning for parasocial relationships and unhealthy obsessions. Feel free to clown on me Moist! <3 <3
For what it's worth, I see no contradiction between Black lives Matter and All Lives Matter though the parameters between the two are different.