Eastern Europe & South Caucasus the late Yevgeny Prigozhin, leader of the Wagner mercenary group

Eastern Europe & South Caucasus

Empresa

Ladmin
369612840_840685670959997_1455972407749220357_n.jpg

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
@Empresa can we rename this thread "the late Yevgeny Prigozhin, leader of the Wagner mercenary group" and move it to "historic individuals"? His death has now been confirmed through DNA testing:

He was the horrorcow with the best insults:

WagnerLULZ.jpg

PrigozhinHasTheBestInsults.jpg

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
"Kill me but I will not deceive. I must honestly say Russia is on the brink of the verge of a catastrophe. If these screws are not adjusted today, the plane will crumble in the air"...WTF:

I wish I could find the full video but since X search is fucked and Youtube censors everything...

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Part of the reason Russia is so incompetent is because putin keeps killing all his puppets so no one wants to look like their iq is above room temperature thst way he doesn't think they are trying to over throw him. If he keeps shooting himself in the foot he wont have toes left. Not that it's a bad thing, he should keep it up because the weaker he makes his own country the better.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Part of the reason Russia is so incompetent is because putin keeps killing all his puppets so no one wants to look like their iq is above room temperature thst way he doesn't think they are trying to over throw him. If he keeps shooting himself in the foot he wont have toes left. Not that it's a bad thing, he should keep it up because the weaker he makes his own country the better.
Now that you mention it, I can't help it but see the similarities of this situation with the Winter War.

Stalin purged every intelligent and skilled individual in the USSR and as a result took some collosal Ls during the invasions of Finland and the initial stages of Operation Barbarrosa.

Most famously Stalin purged Leon Trosky, who was very experienced in both policing and war.

1693421013668.png

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Prigozhin had a private funeral, which Putin, no doubt demonstratively, did not attend:

He has joined everyone you see in this drone footage here:

Will Wagner avenge the death of Utkin and Prigozhin?

Here was Wagner saying on Telegram that they're gonna stage a second mutiny if Prigozhin is confirmed dead:

That's nonsense.

"We're getting started, get ready for us" doesn't mean they're gonna do anything in Russia. The other two Wagner members said that they already had been assigned to different commanders. For all we know, the Russian military already had their people in Wagner who were going to step in in the event of leadership vacuum.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Did they recover a body? I don't buy that this nigga is dead yet.

They did, at least Russia claim they confirmed it with genetic testing:

The "modest" (read: cowardly) Western media won't show this footage, but on foreign media videos I saw the footage at the crash site itself of the bodies that were strewn about the place (pixelated). One of the bodies in that video looked like it might be him, though it was hard to tell because it was pixelated.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Prigozhin had a private funeral, which Putin, no doubt demonstratively, did not attend:

He has joined everyone you see in this drone footage here:

Will Wagner avenge the death of Utkin and Prigozhin?

Here was Wagner saying on Telegram that they're gonna stage a second mutiny if Prigozhin is confirmed dead:

That's nonsense.

"We're getting started, get ready for us" doesn't mean they're gonna do anything in Russia. The other two Wagner members said that they already had been assigned to different commanders. For all we know, the Russian military already had their people in Wagner who were going to step in in the event of leadership vacuum.
I like how youtube removed one of these and age restricted another when you can find nudity fetish content gore and other deaths involving humans and animals on the site no problem. It says removed by uploader but we know they just made the uploader remove it to remove a strike.