Eastern Europe & South Caucasus the late Yevgeny Prigozhin, leader of the Wagner mercenary group

Eastern Europe & South Caucasus

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Last edited by a moderator:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
ClassicPrigozhinLMAO.jpg

Natasha/Yeah Russia, a Russian linguistics post-graduate who left Russia at the beginning of the war, made a video about the mutiny:

During this part she shows and translates some of the popular Russian memes made in response to the mutiny:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
The press are already speculating that Putin shot the plane out of the sky to punish Prigozhin for the mutiny:

What a bummer for everyone else who was on that flight! Who else was on that plane who perished along with Prigozhin?!

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion

Host asks "What was his[Prigozhin] security like?" and the talking head claims "his security was Wagner itself, who worshipped him because he had built a cult of personality around himself... his protection source was also drained as Russia was draining Wagner of its resources".

So the claim here is that the Russian army agreed to incorporate Wagner only to dismantle them, and this is how Prigozhin lost control over his cult of personality who were now serving the State instead of him.

I still want to know who else was on that plane with Prigozhin. Were they all Wagner people, or did Putin sacrifice some of his own just to get Prigozhin?

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I am watching this Livestream right now where the host is going through a bunch of Telegram messages IRT, and supposedly not only did they recover the body of Prigozhin... but also the dead body of Utkin?! (That's the guy with the Natsee tattoos who was the one who actually founded Wagner.)

If Utkin and Prigozhin are dead, than Putin has effectively decapitated the leadership of Wagner.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Passenger list:

Russian aviation agency Rosaviatsia has published a list of passengers of a business jet that crashed in the Tver region: Propustin Sergey;
Makaryan Evgeniy;
Totmin Alexander;
Chekalov Valeriy;
Utkin Dmitry;
Matuseev Nikolay;
Prigozhin Evgeniy;
Crew members:
Levshin Aleksei, commander;
Karimov Rustam, co-pilot;
Raspopova Kristina, flight attendant.

RosaviatsiaPList.jpg

Rosaviatsia = Russian Federal Air Transport Agency

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Here's what puzzles me: good OPSEC is to not have leadership all on one and the same plane, all flying out at the same time. Good OPSEC is to have leadership fly out on different planes at different times.

Hell, I remember Alex Jones saying something to the effect that whenever he needs to fly out to some place, he will book three different flights at different times, without disclosing which of the three he will be on, "because you can't expect the government to shoot down three different planes around the same time, heading towards the same destination without anyone noticing."

That's the level of OPSEC that Alex Jones observes... so why are Wagner leadership so confident as to get on the same plane together? Apparently this must've been routine for them.

I am just hearing on one of the Livestreams that Valeriy Chekalov from the list was the head of Wagner's internal security. This once again suggests that the leadership of Wagner was neutralized in one single blow... because they were all the same place, at the same time. Strange.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Plot thickens: Literally within seconds of posting the above: apparently Prigozhin did have a second plane... and that second plane did land safely is Moscow. Now Radio Free Europe (who are known CIA spook-adjacent, so you can expect them to either agitprop or to engage in "smoke & mirrors" at moments like this) claims that people didn't know which plane Prigozhin was on...

PrigozhinsSecondPlane.jpg

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Now they're saying that 8 bodies have been recovered at the crash site... but 2 people are unaccounted for:

Wagner are supposedly threatening to organize a second mutiny?! JFC...

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
This video claims that Prigozhin is really truly dead, and claims that Putin didn't kill him right after the mutiny but supposedly kept him alive for another two months because Putin was network-mapping Prigozhin in order to find other potential traitors who might plot something against him:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
He (and many others) called it:

He kept his promise:

The way he repeats and emphasises the word предательство (betrayal) and измена (treason) is very telling in retrospect.