The Gays From LA

Very true, and I imagine it's a real challenge when your arsehole has seen as much traffic as a typical Bangkok rush hour.
If only that traffic was the result of human contact instead of yesterday's carton of Hot Pockets, he probably wouldn't be such a miserable little bitch about everything.
The negative dopamine feedback has been so dire he's been pondering fucking off back to Reddit, which is probably in his thin skinned+fat gunted best interest
z6PKpC.gif

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Plot twist: Gays acts positive lidl isn't null because it's actually gays the whole time. He slip into null's dms and has been his secret crossdressing femboyfriend. Null being null won't undo the ban. But to keep appearances he acts like his scorned ex lover but is his secret lover the who time. While being a protected account and continuing to post. Which is why he pretends to be above socking.

Reason: All it took was one look at his goatse and they were a couple since.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
Plot twist: Gays acts positive lidl isn't null because it's actually gays the whole time. He slip into null's dms and has been his secret crossdressing femboyfriend. Null being null won't undo the ban. But to keep appearances he acts like his scorned ex lover but is his secret lover the who time. While being a protected account and continuing to post. Which is why he pretends to be above socking.
Gays don't act positive, they are positive.

HIV positive

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
I remember last week I was trying to grab a dropped penny and out from nowhere comes @The Gays From LA. They proceeded to pull down my pants and stick their entire fist into my anus. Then they bent over and whispered into my ear: "say you're my little Palestinian kid."

Needless to say, I don't like them.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
I remember last week I was trying to grab a dropped penny and out from nowhere comes @The Gays From LA. They proceeded to pull down my pants and stick their entire fist into my anus. Then they bent over and whispered into my ear: "say you're my little Palestinian kid."

Needless to say, I don't like them.
you should have done a death roll like a crocodile

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
I once fucked TGFLA up the butt, but apparently I'm still heterosexual because even though I have a pretty good sized penis, it literally NEVER touched any part of the anus. It felt like I stuck my penis into a hallway.