The Gays From LA

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
shortly after he finished masturbating to these pictures of injured children he decided to spam them on my profile because he was mad over negrates
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 15-37-00 fag0t.png

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
take it easy fag you know hes sensitve. also kenny might delete the thread you know hes been trigger happy lately.
Why would Kenny delete this thread?

Is it his period or something? Because I can go down to the rite aid and get him a bottle of midol.

(Kenny if you laughed at that it automatically makes you a hundred times cooler than null because that's what I got banned for)

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
It's because Gays will get into Ken Kens DMs... part of the reason he lay down the broom, get away with tards whining about neggies.

btw...
gaymostroonlookingwife2.png
Gays is the troon on the right... just japing.

Kenny if you laughed at that it automatically makes you a hundred times cooler than null because that's what I got banned for
Portions of this entry make mention of suicide and feature Retardphobia, which some may find difficult or upsetting. If you need support or are dealing with retarded thoughts, please contact the Skittles website or call 1-800-Wrigley
Kengle will never be cool. He has no swag, he has no rizz, he has no bitches. He is a retarded homosexual man twisted by autism and spergery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” he gets is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind his back people mock him. His parents are dead and thank God for that, his “friends” laugh at his frumpy appearance behind closed doors.
Real niggas are utterly repulsed by him. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed real niggas to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even square ass spergs who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a real nigga. His sentence structure is a dead giveaway. And even if he manages to get up in the clique, they’ll turn tail and bolt the second they get a peek at his sticky, cumstained tranny chaser fingers.
He will never be happy. He wrenches out a weird robotic smile every single morning and tells himself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside he feels the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush him under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – he’ll log out, shut the fuck up, put it a dog dildo in his rectum, and plunge into the cold abyss of blogging to no one about Djibouti. His ladmins will find him, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury his account with a badge marked "Inactive", and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a retard is buried there. His "relevance" will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of his legacy is a post history that is unmistakably cringe.
That is his fate. That is what he chose. There is no turning back.
64feffba39059.jpeg

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Gays from LA sent me a photo of his wrinkled penny and when I rated it "dislike" he revenge rated all of my posts. I may never recover, either from the sight of his butthole looking like a dropped pie or from the trauma of negativity on the form of stickers.
Word on the street is that his anus is tighter than the skin on a hot dog, though 🤔

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 51819
He's the type of gay that's so lazy and self indulgent that he can't even keep his soft shitty body together in order to find a man, so you know that boy done had his back blown out by the three dinners he had last night
So you're saying that the butthole is actually so loose that farts just make a wheezing sound?