Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere The EPIC spanking of Universe Adventurer aka Phạm Trung Hiếu

Public figures seen as "lolcows"
Subtitle
When attacking a forum member backfires spectacularly

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
A lot of the buildings in the Vatican look down right satanic like the snake building with creepy statues. Also they have a huge ass hidden library with 53 miles (yes MILES) of shelving no one is allowed to browse, you have to know what you're looking for in the exact place it's kept to even get access. So you have to already be in the loop to look at it. Great way to cover up secrets of a religion they don't want anyone to know. Especially when they are the cause for so much lost books because of all the book burnings.
Serious story: my mom always wanted to fill out a request to look in the Vatican archives, but you're right: you have to know beforehand exactly what you're looking for, exactly why you want to look at it, and then they look at your application and determine whether or not you're allowed to look at it.

To even look at the most benign document in the Vatican library is harder to get into than a Quaker girls panties and fort knox COMBINED.

Last edited:

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
I hated their views on Mass Effect because of that I rate this thread 10/10.

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
At first I felt kinda bad that you all were clowning on this kid because I didn't know the whole story. Then I saw the youtube videos and decided it's entirely deserved. That's some truly weird shit, it's got classic lolcow energy but with zoomer degeneracy. Well done to our resident Socker.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
At first I felt kinda bad that you all were clowning on this kid because I didn't know the whole story. Then I saw the youtube videos and decided it's entirely deserved. That's some truly weird shit, it's got classic lolcow energy but with zoomer degeneracy. Well done to our resident Socker.
Yeah I just made the thread, 100% of the credit I give to Socky. He is the one with Neo from The Matrix levels of knowledge of the internet and was able to doxx this kid.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Yeah I just made the thread, 100% of the credit I give to Socky. He is the one with Neo from The Matrix levels of knowledge of the internet and was able to doxx this kid.
Lol I'm quite retarded but I know how to stir up drama 💅🏻
mean-girls-regina-george.gif