Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

The Boy Scouts renamed

Fatatouille

Because Scatatouille Was Too Far
Remarkable Onion
They literally already did that.
Also, it's appalling that people are still forcing their kids into this organization when they've put up Catholic numbers
Screenshot_2024-05-09-21-23-12-16_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Both groups already fused together? Because I was going to say something like "it'll only be a matter of time before they start getting groomed little boys larping as little girls to demand entry to the girl scouts threatening to smear them as transphobic if they don't let them join starting them off early" since that's what adult MTF trannies do.

Timepace

"Out Of The Fast Lane Bitch"
Local Moderator
Isn't this going to increase the sexual assaults in the summer camps? I don't like the idea of having a bunch of horny boys with the very few girls somewhere in the woods in a troop. Just doesn't sound right. It's like putting bears with fish; they are supposed to go camping together? Remember women rights even if it's putting them in danger.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Something something maternity flight suits so you can have fighter jet fights while pregnant something something would you rather meet a bear or man in the woods something something transgender

Fatatouille

Remarkable Onion
Isn't this going to increase the sexual assaults in the summer camps? I don't like the idea of having a bunch of horny boys with the very few girls somewhere in the woods in a troop. Just doesn't sound right. It's like putting bears with fish; they are supposed to go camping together? Remember women rights even if it's putting them in danger.
I mean, officially nearly 100K boys were molested in the Boy Scouts. Certainly seems like people should just stop sending their kids off into the woods with strangers.

Timepace

"Out Of The Fast Lane Bitch"
Local Moderator
I mean, officially nearly 100K boys were molested in the Boy Scouts. Certainly seems like people should just stop sending their kids off into the woods with strangers.

I remember seeing the "leave no trace" documentary on netflix when this name change was first put into place 3 years back. The boy scouts even from the very start were hiding countless lawsuits from the public eye of kids being molested from adults in the troop. There were already a lot of pedophiles, so now this just makes it 100x worse.

Fatatouille

Remarkable Onion
There were already a lot of pedophiles, so now this just makes it 100x worse.
It's how they reproduce after all. But yeah, I do agree that the shift to being purely co-ed is going to have some awful results for a lot of girls. The solution to a lot of coming trouble is for parents to become directly involved in their children's lives again but I don't have a lot of faith in that.