Americas Alexndria Ocasio-Cortez is worried we will be examining the genitals of underage girls for woman's sports

Americas

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Alexndria Ocasio-Cortez: Will we be examining the genitals of underage girls

The New York Representative is worried and outspoken that the proposed anti-trans women in sports legislature would lead to “genital examinations” of underage girls.

Proposals by the House Oversight Subcommittee on Health regarding transgender athletes were condemned by AOC especially those that aim to prohibit transgender athletes from competing in women’s sports and potentially lead down the slippery slope that would lead to permanent harm to underage girls.

AOC was quoted as saying - “We are talking about opening up all women and girls to genital examinations when they are underage potentially just because someone can point to someone and say, I don’t think you are a girl.”

These proposals have been made at a time when a number of states have clamped down on abortion since the repeal of Woe vs. Wade and are requiring female students to divulge histories of their menstrual cycle periods.

“And we’re saying this is an environment of a post-Dobbs America, where states are criminalizing access to abortion and want nothing more than data on women to figure out when, who’s getting a menstrual cycle, who doesn’t have one and we’re supposed to believe this is going to make us better and safer? I think not, and per usual I don’t believe we’re sitting here on a panel of men that has actually thought about the biology and privacy consequences of all women, trans or cisgendered.”

Riley Gaines the former collegiate swimmer and now right-wing figure and current supporter of Republican presidential candidate Ron DeSantis was also in attendance at the hearings. She came into the limelight after she went public condemning the University of Pennsylvania for allowing transgender athlete Lia Thomas to compete alongside her. Gaines and Thomas finished the race behind Taylor Ruck, Isabel Ivey and Kelly Pash all of whom are CIS.

Source: https://radaronline.com/p/aoc-slams-anti-trans-women-in-sports-proposals-genital-examinations/