Onion Bulb (Public Figure) - Cowsphere Stardust

Public figures seen as "lolcows"

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
star.pngstar2.pngstar3.png

star4.png
Due to Koomstar... now this is all made up.
star5.png

star6.png
Gunt and Stardust wondered if his was the real Jim, who once dead will haunt Gunts head. Rent free.
star7.png
lol. Antifa actually go outside. Can the same be said for Alawgz n KFers?
star8.pngstar9.pngstar10.png
She was surprised by the "diversity" in chat. Gunt said he would get his tits out, if Stardust would. She said she had a breast reduction.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
star.png
An Spicy Stardust stream. What constitutes "edgy" in the world of Stardust?
star2.png
People may dismiss this, but Dionne is LA royalty, like made, she was in an episode of the Rockford Files. No doubt she could call any number of guys who look like a cross between George Hamilton and Dracula to give a rapper a new career as a soil additive.
star3.png
This is the person she @'d
star4.png
Ginger, hmmm.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I dipped back in, Salvo Pankcakes turned up (briefly), admitted to lying, then fucked off before the questions about age play.

eta: Salvo turned up again. Admitted to more lying. Koomstar turned up,Salvo fucked off. Then Koomstar fucked off and then came back.

Last edited:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
The thumbnail text made me laugh, it reminded of a The Day Today bit. I have no idea who he is.

My advice to women who have people who won't take no for an answer and you've decided to let them stay round your gaff: Tell them "If you don't stop asking, I'm going to phone the police and get them to remove you. Now go to bed, on the couch and think about what you've done."

"Yeah, I did finally consent" Isn't the thing to say, on the net, after the fact.

Last edited:

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
star.png
Through immaculate conception?
star2.png
X. Gunt.
star3.png
She didn't get back on this one.
star4.pngstar5.png
star6.pngstar8.png

Attachments

• star7.png
    star7.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

E Hole

I really don't find the appeal to this boring fat bitch. I mean, if she was something to look at-
I'd understand, but she's literally a hairy turd that can't stop frowning.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I really don't find the appeal to this boring fat bitch.
It's not so much her, but the shit that happens around her. She's dead air personified, but the Gunt stream was funny. It was like Gunty thought he'd escaped the Alawgs in a Stardust stream... but no, chat reminded him of his failings as a son, husband and father. And he got a bit flustered at the "Is Stardust hotter than Nora" comments.

Chat always wins.

And, nfn, she has simps

starsimp.png