Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
star.png
star2.png

star3.png

star4.png
nfn She's an apostate, btw.

Deleted member 1141

Her take is that of the Post Hegelian/Marxist. She should watch Firing Line Resolved: The Women's Movement has been Disastrous.

I find it funny, y'know, Betty Friedan a couple of years ago and admitted that Feminism didn't really help anyone. I bet Stardust hasn't even heard of her.
She hasn't, but the nice thing about Stardust is if you point her to something, she will look into it.

I feel like she really demonstrates a major problem in the world right now. To be a female "personality" you can't have any deeply rooted ideas. You kind of need to be a bubble head to get in the door. Can't hurt anyone's feelings or look too intense. Now she has a platform and guests... And her most frequent reply is "I haven't read deeply into that."

I give her credit for admitting that. But I also wonder why she has a show.

To say what?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Now she has a platform and guests... And her most frequent reply is "I haven't read deeply into that."
Nothing wrong with that. Better than her trying to style it out over something she hasn't got a clue about (what like men do).
To say what?
"Try not to know all the answers, rather seek to understand the question"

star.png
She has a gossipy side to her that makes me think her mum is...
star2.jpg
"Meow Pussycats!"

You haven't got a clue, have you? Doubt she does either.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Two interesting facts so far: 1. Her maternal grandfather was a politician in the style of Gandhi (who was a nonce and into incest, mrgirl/desTiny). 2. Her mum used to pas ag troll her by making her watch Bill O Riley.

And we're only 5mins in. Sondsol is no Cavett, tho.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
star.png
Think Stardust needs a little Sowell Power.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
star.png
Stardust's Biden fetish...
starban.png
You're too old and brown...
starpane.png
Her first business trip. Nicely framed pic, tho. Kudos.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Showbiz meets politics meets Stardust
And who will win in a debate? Stardust or Actual Justice Warrior? (Rhetorical question, if you've seen the aforementioned CWC debate, you'll know what I mean).