Meta Random txts

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
If I could take credit for making that level of degeneracy spread like herpes at a swingers party hosted by the Rekietas I would, but sadly that quote isn't mine to claim. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Recipe Preferred Girl

Liver served rare or fried with onions Young - 14 to 16, not thin but not fat

Heart served rare or Young - 14 to 16, not thin but not fat sauteed in sauces about 5-10 lbs overweight maximum

Chopped Heart or Liver 18 -20 years old, athletic body

Kidney or other organs in gravy Any girl

Tongue - smoked or cooked 18 - 20, average girl

Steaks - tartare or rare Young - 14 to 16, not thin but not fat meat should have slight marbling best cuts from ribs, butt & thighs

Roasts 18 - 20, well developed body no more than 5 lbs overweight.

Prime Rib Roasts 15-19 with large chest muscles and ribcage, can have large breasts

Briskets and short ribs 15-20 with large chest muscles and ribcage, can have large breasts

Hams and Bacon 18-20 with large thighs and rounded stomach 10-20 lbs overweight max.

Barbequed whole girl 16-18 well developed body, but only moderate sized breasts (puffy nipples preferred), 5-10 lbs overweight max, good fatty marbling in meats and skin can be as tall as 5'8". Cook alive.

Oven Roasted whole girl 14-16 well developed body, but only moderate sized breasts (puffy nipples preferred), 5-10 lbs overweight max, good fatty marbling in meats and skin Best if small or tiny body 5'3" or less Cook alive or dead, but gutted and stuffed.

Breasts - baked or boiled Best choice would be VERY firm breasts that stand high, nipples pointing upwards, on a girl's chest, moderate sized or small (32" - 36") very rounded and that press back when squeezed. Never having lactated. The breast should be sliced off close to the rib bones thus leaving some muscle under the breast meat. Serve sliced thinly cut diagonally, with or without the nipples intact, in sauce.

The following girls are best served as indicated:

21-29 years old - Butched and cut up into steaks and roasts, will produce a large amount of tougher meats which should be used as stew meats or hamburger. Organs (heart, kidney liver) will make good pate's and gravies. Necks will make excellent soups. Intestines will make good sausage casings for sausage meats made from her lesser quality meats.

Fatty or slightly overweight girls - Good for smoked meats, especially Hams and Bacon, and hamburger meat.

Skinny girls - Should be fattened up first if possible. Most cuts will cook best if extremely rare or in stews. Butt roast can be delicately delicious rare.

Tall or large breasted girls - best butchered into roasts and steaks.

Very young girls - under 12 or 13 usually not very good because of lack of meats and the organs are too small, but if gutted could be cooked whole in soups. 12-13 year olds with developing breasts and well proportioned bodies willl be best either roasted whole or spitted on the barbeque. Care must be taken, however, not to overcook. The heart or livers of these young girls will be very tasty just barely cooked and eaten almost raw.

Reason: I can link to the full copy pasta on encyclopedia dramatica if you want it.

Constant

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven
Remarkable Onion

Here you go:

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. GET ME OUT
1711026159707.jpeg